DELETING STUFF
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DELETING STUFF

DELETING STUFF

Mod,
    I dont understand, you write about pushing, but you still dont get rid of the nasty stuff in this page. You talk about it, but dont do it. You should had cleaned half of this page agaes ago. Stop talking about it and do it, some of the post are a clear vilation of those rules you guys talk about.

Yes I have been talking about it. The previous MOD let a lot slide. I have been trying to encourage people to play nice with others but it doesn’t seem to doing any good. I guess the warnings I got from MOD 1 were true. I just gave the MPD folks the benefit of the doubt hoping there were more than a handful of professionals that came to this board. I was wrong.

Yes Sir, we have some serious haters, we wont mind you cleaning this place up, and keep cleaning it everytime. We are probally the worst in the whole Leoaffairs community.

Can we UN-DELETE the tread with that hot chick? Someone posted her myspace page. Wow what a hottie!! :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Can we UN-DELETE the tread with that hot chick? Someone posted her myspace page. Wow what a hottie!! :shock:

Bro show some respect that's Dorta's girlfriend.

Who the hell is Dorta

Dorta likes girls?

Bro show some respect that's Dorta's girlfriend.
    Oh I didn't know. Well, with all due respect Dorta's girlfriend is hot. He is a lucky man!

Yeah undelete that shit

your just what 442 is talking about. And 442, fakes come on here also, but most of the trash, is the children amoung us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast