Who should be the next SHERIFF?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who should be the next SHERIFF?

Larry 2008

Agreed

Disagree

Larry is liked at the ESO but he won't get elected.

This poll on this non LEO website seems to suggest people outside the S/O will vote for larry..... I know I am voting Larry 2008

Larry Scapecchi 67.39%
    Ron McNesby 10.87%
    Samuel Lucas 4.35%
    David Morgan 17.39%

forgot to post the link to the above poll

http://gulfcoastgab.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3325

I hear LS's name all over town. People are tired of Republicans and tired of Whiteheads, Tourarts and McNesbys. He will take the votes Powell had in 2004 plus all the ant-McNesby or anti-Morgan votes (and they have grown since 2004) and simply walk away with a victory. Don't think any differently because you will be wrong.

Larry 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hear LS's name all over town. People are tired of Republicans and tired of Whiteheads, Tourarts and McNesbys. He will take the votes Powell had in 2004 plus all the ant-McNesby or anti-Morgan votes (and they have grown since 2004) and simply walk away with a victory. Don't think any differently because you will be wrong.

Larry 2008.
    Yawn :roll: Are you dreaming out loud and expect it to be TRUE? Larry who? The Mac will win hands down and you will look like a Willis supporter wondering "Oh no what went wrong?" Timing is everything. Larry should have went into DROP for 5 years, made the big bucks, and ran when the Noodle is done in 2012. Larry will be a Willis repeat. Sad when ya think about it.

Larry 2008.
    So Powell's support for Morgan won't work against Larry? What about the minorities? They'll be out in droves and they have already committed to Morgan in large numbers. As for Harry? He'll go the way of Touart and Whitehead. The public at large has NO IDEA who Larry is. Polls show Mogan ahead by 17% of Harry. When he beats McByebye he'll have little trouble with Larry.

Larry 2008.
    So Powell's support for Morgan won't work against Larry? What about the minorities? They'll be out in droves and they have already committed to Morgan in large numbers. As for Harry? He'll go the way of Touart and Whitehead. The public at large has NO IDEA who Larry is. Polls show Mogan ahead by 17% of Harry. When he beats McByebye he'll have little trouble with Larry.
    Spoken by someone with little political knowledge. How many republican minorities are there to support Morgan? Morgan has been out there barking like a chihuahua. He's opened up battles on one too many fronts and soon he will pay the price. Keep in mind Morgan can't even be hired anywhere in the state of Florida as a police officer and he wants to be sheriff?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast