Does this sound familiar? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am sure the NAACP is on standby for the two of them.. Watch may even see Al Sharpton come to town and try to stand up for them!
    Al Sharpton is under investigation for fraud by the IRS...sounds fitting.

It must be then! Truly fitting for the cause..

so Have they been fired yet?

What's the Deal?

Ok, what's going on with this? Is COP Porkchop waiting on Obama to give them a Presidential pardon?

Ouch...Lonewolf! Maybe COP is waiting for the pension stuff to settle so they can leave voluntarily under the new plan.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitchblack
    Ouch...Lonewolf! Maybe COP is waiting for the pension stuff to settle so they can leave voluntarily under the new plan.. lol.
    Maybe someone is hoping for a souvenier from Alaska!

So??? How are these two fine Minorities still working?? Is The "Barge", oops I mean Boatner still sitting with his finger up his ass??

What is the status??

So have they been fired yet? Have they resigned? or have they been promoted again?

Re: Does this sound familiar?

Its been 180 days. The investigation is now public record. When a communications Lt's investigation hit 180 days Jack Gillen voluntarily sent it to the Ledger. Do you think that will happen with these two? A decision still hasn't been made. This is the saddest definition of leadership I have ever seen. When you or I are investigated Gillen makes sure the media is notified, which is only natural since he works for them.

Re: Does this sound familiar?

Gillen is a weasel that will throw you under the bus in a New York minute for the sake of the administration and his own personal agenda. He is one of the biggest mistakes that Sam Baca made when he brought in this drunk reject in after he was kicked out of the Secret Service for being drunk all the time on presidential details. He went around telling everyone he was one of the Iran hostages back in the 80's. WRONG, he was a drunk in D.C.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123