A LOPEZ - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A LOPEZ

Angel Lopez

So tell us about your clean record. He resign voluntary ask his 33 she is still there. Get the story staright. Yes I am his friend and we all have our f--- ups but speak with facts. What is your beef with the man, it seems that is all personal. He is been gone for five years enjoying a nice retirement pension check from this wonderful place. Live and let live , let take care of the BS that we have now and move forward.

PAPA,

RELAX, THE ONE WRITING THE POST IS CLEARLY A HATER, OR THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL FOR HIM RIGHT NOW AT THE GARDENS, MAYBE THE FOP IS STARTING TO MAKE MAKE HIS GREAT LIFE A BIT HARDER. ANGEL, WE LOVE U, MOST OF US ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain.
    The only thing I know that when Angel was acting chief thats right the guy was acting chief with this department he got us the take home cars and alot of up to date equipment. He got the money to start our swat team and never screwed over anyone when he was Sgt. And the writer above was right he did not endorce Manny when he ran for council and it cost him his job. In the end run he was right about him look at all the problems were having. At times like these it be good to have hime around he never ran from a fight with the administration.
    Actually, I have told a couple of ex-HGPD po's about this site, the fun will start soon, the fun thing is, those ex HGPD know allot of juicy things that will be posted soon.

Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.
    For one thing learn how to spell stupid, lets see how you feel when you get screwed over. I'm not saying the guy was perfect he has a lot of faults but at least he admitted to them. Besides in my case when I needed help he bent over backwards to help me when other people turned there back on me. And it was a personal problem that he did'nt have to be involved in. And as far as being a bad sgt during the shooting in Medley I saw him stand in front of the MDPD detectives and not let them interview the witness officers until the PBA arrived. They were really pissed off. So if this makes him a bad sgt your right. And yes even if I have not talked to the man in three years he will always be my friend.

Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.
    For one thing learn how to spell stupid, lets see how you feel when you get screwed over. I'm not saying the guy was perfect he has a lot of faults but at least he admitted to them. Besides in my case when I needed help he bent over backwards to help me when other people turned there back on me. And it was a personal problem that he did'nt have to be involved in. And as far as being a bad sgt during the shooting in Medley I saw him stand in front of the MDPD detectives and not let them interview the witness officers until the PBA arrived. They were really pissed off. So if this makes him a bad sgt your right. And yes even if I have not talked to the man in three years he will always be my friend.
    one midnight shift me and another officer did something really messed up and Sgt Lopez caught us. he screamed at us for like 5 min and called us all kinds of stuff if he would have written us up we would have been in trouble. he told us get the f%%k away from me i will get with you later, he called us and we met at Tinys we had cuban coffee and he said how can i write you up if I done the same thing great guy

Are you talking about the same Angel that screwed over the former Mayor when he sat in the PBA candidate board and voted to endorsed the Mayor we have now? After the former Mayer had given us everything we asked for he went along with the PBA and endorsed the this boy Mayor, he got what he derserves, payback is a B.....!!!!

Are you talking about the same Angel that screwed over the former Mayor when he sat in the PBA candidate board and voted to endorsed the Mayor we have now? After the former Mayer had given us everything we asked for he went along with the PBA and endorsed the this boy Mayor, he got what he derserves, payback is a B.....!!!!
    This is why we can't trust this mayor look what he does to the people that help him he stabbs them in the back. And let me remind you that this mayor was promising alot back then including not taking the cars from us, and also keeping our swat team. Remember when he went out to the shifts with donuts talking to the officers.And if I remember correctly most of the officers that worked in this dept back then wanted the guy to be elected. So it not anyones fault this mayor fooled everyone typical politics of lying.

I'm not saying to trust the Mayor but don't cry wolf when you only got the same thing you did. I remember always saying not to trust him but no body listen. The fact that most of you wanted him to get elected tells me that you will always be unhappy with whomever is the Mayor, when the next Mayor comes we will be complaining about him and wanting someone else. Now eat it, you got what you wanted!!!

Angel Lopez

By the way you express your self seems like you a re filled with recentment, you have a personal problem an I feel pitty for you. You mention disliking the Mayor and saying it back then now you want all of us to eat it including you, instead of coming together to fix the error made for the benefit of all and bring unity. People like you is what divides the department. Your mistakes are the only ones that should be accepted. My advise cleanse your soul and reflect, life is like circle it goes round and about and who knows if one day you or someone close to you is put on dificult spot or life threatning scenario and Angel Lopez is the only one to aide you, because this is the type of person he is, it has happened in the past. Angel Lopez has been gone for five years and in the past five years we still had the great PBA as you mention, it was us who changed to FOP recently and we still have the same Mayor and the same issues or worse what have we done to make it better including you.
    People make mistakes and sometimes more than once, but out of those mistakes lessons are learned. For what I see you have by-passed those lessons and are acting very childish, never spit up. Read Angel Lopez's greeting topic. He's doing quite well, nice Hialeah Gardens retirement pension, nice home, lots of toys and a wonderful family, he's been blessed have you?

Yeah, he is doing great, but can't get hired as an PO, trust me he would much rather be in the force. The only people deviding the force is idiots like you, gus, Mario and the rest of the outside people giving their opinion on our department. I no your IQ must be very low and you probably won't get it, but yes, I'm upset because you are playing with my food. If you want to fight a war we can't win, fight it alone! Stop trying to make me believe you are doing this for all the guys, you are doing it for yourself. Bro, I've been here before and I know the outcome, just like I warned Angel and the rest of them about this Mayor before and no one listen, the same thing will happen this time. We will get screwed and them you will be crying again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast