A LOPEZ
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A LOPEZ

A LOPEZ

A note to the prevois guest who wrote about Angel Lopez. I know him very well and I saw the video begining to end. Lopez did not destroyed any private property. I sat all throughout his arbitration that was a real joke. It was clear to see that the arbitrator was bought, as he states "Although all evidence proofs to be another officer, we still recommend termination". Also, he was not fired from West Miami to get the story straight, he was F------ the Chief's wife they had been having a love affair for a while and he resigned voluntarily. Memory is short for a lot of us, Angel was disliked by HGPD administration because of his political screening of Manny Zardon while he was union rep. Now he is no longer there and we still have the same issues and now we want Manny out. The guy never did anyone wrong he may be ****y, hot tempered what ever you may say but he is not a hand up and he fought for our contract and our benefits. But is ok the guy is getting a nice pension from Hialeah Gardens for the rest of his life, yes he hooked up with a very nice job. Just talked to him recently talking about HGPD stories, we have forgotten to mention some quite interesting that may compromise some of you, so leave the guy alone, and about his resume well, he just got adjudicated by the Feds after an extensive background check and its very happy. I guess action say a lot more than words and more than paper can hold.

Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Angel is a good guy, good cop, great 3-15, had guts which cost him dearly, I rather have him come to my help, then the fake captain who has never passed a promotional exam what do you expect, a rafter making decisions for a mini want to be city. He will never make it anywhere else, just like the fake captain.
    The only thing I know that when Angel was acting chief thats right the guy was acting chief with this department he got us the take home cars and alot of up to date equipment. He got the money to start our swat team and never screwed over anyone when he was Sgt. And the writer above was right he did not endorce Manny when he ran for council and it cost him his job. In the end run he was right about him look at all the problems were having. At times like these it be good to have hime around he never ran from a fight with the administration.

Re: A LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by canine
    A note to the prevois guest who wrote about Angel Lopez. I know him very well and I saw the video begining to end. Lopez did not destroyed any private property. I sat all throughout his arbitration that was a real joke. It was clear to see that the arbitrator was bought, as he states "Although all evidence proofs to be another officer, we still recommend termination". Also, he was not fired from West Miami to get the story straight, he was F------ the Chief's wife they had been having a love affair for a while and he resigned voluntarily. Memory is short for a lot of us, Angel was disliked by HGPD administration because of his political screening of Manny Zardon while he was union rep. Now he is no longer there and we still have the same issues and now we want Manny out. The guy never did anyone wrong he may be ****y, hot tempered what ever you may say but he is not a hand up and he fought for our contract and our benefits. But is ok the guy is getting a nice pension from Hialeah Gardens for the rest of his life, yes he hooked up with a very nice job. Just talked to him recently talking about HGPD stories, we have forgotten to mention some quite interesting that may compromise some of you, so leave the guy alone, and about his resume well, he just got adjudicated by the Feds after an extensive background check and its very happy. I guess action say a lot more than words and more than paper can hold.
    Angel we all need to gedt together and go fishing again like the old days someone needs tro tell him about this site

A LOPEZ

I'll let him know, he still has the same number. By the way, who ever mentioned about his resume, let's look at the resumes of those we still work with and backgrounds. It's quite scary

A LOPEZ

I'll let him know, he still has the same number. By the way, who ever mentioned about his resume, let's look at the resumes of those we still work with and backgrounds. It's quite scary

Yeah he's great three cities and counting. I wonder why he is not a cop anymore? that's right no city will hire him. Keep writing Angel, I guess the truth hurts!!!

A Lopez

Dude, why don't you leave the guy alone if you really know him like I do you know he would definately tell you off. He is a good person, if you are free from sin go ahead and throw the first stone. Concentrate on the issues that we have now and move on. Angel,if you find out about this forum, contact your buddies let's get together again like the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yeah he's great three cities and counting. I wonder why he is not a cop anymore? that's right no city will hire him. Keep writing Angel, I guess the truth hurts!!!
    Bro. why don't you shut your mouth the truth is this city screwed over a good guy that was here for over 10 years if your going say something bad about someone put your name to it thats what men do, Oh i'm sorry your probably not one......

Mr. Man why don't you put your name down. By the way three cities,not one, got rid of him (i forgat he resign from the last one before he was fired). I am not free from sin, but he got cought (you play you pay). Horrible srg. proven by his record, ofcourse if your his friend you will think differently, let the record speak for itself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast