Contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Contract

Is it true you guys voted yes on the two year deal at 5 percent each year? I would like to know other details about your contract. Did you guys give up the pension for the new hires?

Re: Contract

Quote Originally Posted by BSO Deputy
    Did you guys give up the pension for the new hires?
    We gave up our dignity and principles for a bag of potato chips!!

No...we did not give up our pension for new officers. That was the civilians. All of us refused to vote for this contract. Our president was the only one to vote...Now for the fight!

you guys are complete aholes for posting on here. way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    No...we did not give up our pension for new officers. That was the civilians. All of us refused to vote for this contract. Our president was the only one to vote...Now for the fight!
    What "Fight" we lost. Once JL signed that paper the fight is OVER! You fight now and the Gretsas is going to say "Look we gave them a 10% raise and their still B1tching, what a bunch of crybabies". And you know the citizens will agree because they have no idea whats going on. Guess who the hero(s) is in all this, Gretsas and Hebert. You know why? Because they promised the City they would break us and shove a 5 & 5, No Cola down our throats. Guess what, they delivered! Maybe they should be our next Union President and Vice President.

sorry you only got a $600 per month raise. Keep *****ing and see how much support you get from us.

Quote Originally Posted by tax payer
    sorry you only got a $600 per month raise. Keep *****ing and see how much support you get from us.
    If it's as much as we got for this last conctract keep your support. Who needs you?

Quote Originally Posted by tax payer
    And you keep *****ing when it takes us 3 hours to get to your Priority barking dog call. Of course the retard rookie that gets there won't know how to handle the call anyway and you have a really good shot at getting 15'ed yourself. God help you if your tag is unassigned to your vehicle. GOD HELP YOU!!!!!!

I think we should start looking into mergering with BSO. Less stress and complaints. I've already started asking people in my community to support it and write our leaders. :wink:

If thats what you want then go apply to BSO.. Don't drag the rest of us along with you. There are some of us who still want to work for Fort Lauderdale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast