FMPD CHAPLAIN-'SHALL WE PRAY" - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

REV- O'Toole-FMPD

Rev. -O'Toole -FMPD , Keep the Prayers Going I need Some Spiritual Healing! I've Been a bad Employee, by refusing to drink the Kool Aid!!!!

[/img]http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/030108/030108NA1_prv.gif[img](alt+p)[/img]

Rev .O'Toole

Rev. -O'Toole -FMPD , Keep the Prayers Going I need Some Spiritual Healing! I've Been a bad Employee, by refusing to drink the Kool Aid!!!! (alt+p)

prayer of PRAISE

Jesus, I want to praise You, my great Redeemer, for who You are and for Your acts of kindness seen so many times throughout my day. I never cease to praise You because You never cease to work on my behalf. Your mercy and love, Your strength and comfort, Your sustaining power and guiding hand are only a tiny fraction of the many reasons that lead me to praise You. Instead of a murmuring and ungrateful attitude, I want to join with the multitude of believers and sing of my Great Redeemer’s praise to everyone, everywhere, all the time. Amen.

THIS PRAYER IS DEDICATED TO THE MEN AND WOMEN OF -FMPD-WHO RISK THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY IN THE DANGEROUS "CITY OF PALMS" MAY THEIR ADMINISTRATION APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK AND RISK EACH OFFICER TAKES DAILY...AMEN

weekend prayer

Father, we give thanks for the men and women of great valor who have given their lives for our freedoms over the centuries. We also give thanks for those who have impacted our spiritual lives as we seek to live faithfully for You; the Biblical saints, the early church fathers, the martyrs of the faith, the evangelists, preachers, and teachers of Your Holy Word, our family members who showed us the way and we thank You for those extraordinary believers who not only lived for You but lived as an example of faith to those of us who were watching and learning along the way. Above all, we thank You for the person of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life to our eternal Home in heaven. Amen.

HOLY FATHER PLEASE WATCH OVER ALL FIRST RESPONDERS, ALL THE TIME..BRING THEM ALL HOME SAFE

DAILY PRAYER

Father, as Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey.
    FATHER GUIDE US THROUGH THE DAILY RIGORS OF SHIFT WORK..AND HELP US FIND SOLUTIONS ON EACH CALL WE GO TO ON OUR RESPECTED SHIFTS

GOOD MORNING REV....

THANK YOU!!!!

PRAYER OF THE DAY

Father, help us to be teachable even as we teach others; whether it is Your holy truths, life’s skills, or a particular occupation. Grant patience, clarity, and purpose in the way we conduct ourselves and in the way we are perceived by those we instruct. May the spirit in which we teach honor You and contribute to a wholesome learning environment. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

THIS PRAYER IS FOR ALL FTO'S AND SUPERVISOR'S...AMEN!!

And may 50% of those aforementioned suoervisors GO TO HELL!! :twisted:

weekend prayer

Jesus, the day to day circumstances in our lives are so uncertain. The solutions to our problems can be very perplexing and seem beyond our grasp. You don’t expect us to have all the right answers or to fully understand all that concerns us, but You do want us to trust You, as we hold on to Your unchanging hand. Jesus, we have trusted You over and over throughout the circumstances of our lives, and today we pray for grace to trust You even more. Amen.

WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST, WHO STRENGTHENS US

REV-O'TOOLE-FMPD

The chief would like to confess all his sins to you. I have to warn you, this may take a very long time. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast