CLEAN UP

Thread: CLEAN UP

CLEAN UP

MOD can you clean up this site tired of garbage!!!

if u dont like it go back to ur dunggeons and dragons game......wuss

Poster, my personal opinion does not and can not matter. I apply the Terms of Use. That is the only guide I have or can refer too. Got rid of one thread this morning because it went way beyond what is expectable by LEOaffairs. Many childish post that if said out loud would be considered Sexual Harassment and clearly developed into a liability for LEOaffairs and the posters. You folks MPD are under a lot of stress that many departments around the state doesn’t experience. I try to take that into consideration but some times I don’t have any choice.

Stay safe.

MOD 422 is Kerr

Does Kerr live in Bradenton FL, a retired after 25 years Police Sergeant from a mid sized Gulf Coast Department. Now just what did you gain by that post?

Don't mind him mod, he is a moron.

Not a problem. Just got home last year after working over three years in Iraq so the skin is pretty thick. Stay safe.

Monitoring this site must be more than a full time job. The attacks don't stop.

No one has a gun to your head telling you to turn your computer on, log in, find the leo affairs web and specifically come to this one when there's thousands more to see . So if you don't like the attacks then log on to Disney .com. By the way if you allow this web site to rule your life then your the one with the real problems!