******Important Union Information********* - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cops Dogging Cops

Cops dogging Cops on a public forum. Shows a lot of comraderie. TPDGuy you may think you are helping the LPD guys out by calling attention to certain issues, but by posting them on this forum in the manner you have and getting into a pi$$ing contest with other board members you come across as a whining backstabber with a personal agenda. Trust me there are enough of them at LPD, an outside backstabber is the last thing we need.

If you have information that is relevant, set up a meeting with Nick or any of the other PBA officers and air it out face to face, one on one. If you are in fact a TPD officer, you show little regard for your own agency while looking to stir up crap in others.

Your intentions may be good, but your method of delivery needs work. Thanks but no thanks.

Bottom line, the TPD guys want to see the HCSO guys gone because they don't like how they were treated. They are glad that both the HCSO Chapters went bust.

I agree they should just stay gone, however I also agree we are the main agency now and should not be paying two deputies from HCSO, who no longer have a chapter. Those positions should be filled by Lakeland, TIA or USF charter members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12