CROSSOVER

Thread: CROSSOVER

CROSSOVER

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOUR STATE ACCEPTS FLORIDA CERTS. OR DO YOU HAVE TO GET RECERTED BY YOUR STATE?? AND WHAT IS IT LIKE OUT THERE?

Re: CROSSOVER

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA COP
    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOUR STATE ACCEPTS FLORIDA CERTS. OR DO YOU HAVE TO GET RECERTED BY YOUR STATE?? AND WHAT IS IT LIKE OUT THERE?
    I'm A Broward Dep who is also looking to go to LA to be a cop. You need to go the California POST web site and complete their Basic Post Waiver application. The state certifies you then once you are certified you can start applying with the various departments. Google California Post for the web address then look for the link to BPW or basic post waiver.

thanks man

Are you crazy? I moved out of Southern California to come to S. Florida. Iam with miami agency. LA is a shithole. LAPD is a great police agency , but I could never live there. Parts of LA make Opa Locka and Liberty city look like Boca Raton. Maybe Iam going overboard, but you get what I mean. Northern CA is nice, or Outside of L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Are you crazy? I moved out of Southern California to come to S. Florida. Iam with miami agency. LA is a shithole. LAPD is a great police agency , but I could never live there. Parts of LA make Opa Locka and Liberty city look like Boca Raton. Maybe Iam going overboard, but you get what I mean. Northern CA is nice, or Outside of L.A.
    I am a retired Palm Beach County D/S, S. Florida .I moved to North Georgia and am working as a Deputy Sheriff again.When you catch a bad guy the States Attorney throws the book at them and the Judges are all pro LEO and hanging Judges. You guys who are tired of living around the libery city,and gettos of California need to look in N. Ga because we don't have those problems here. When thugs do decide to stroll threw this county and start there criminal activity, they are locked up and sent to prison..................no joke. be safe out there my brothers and sisters. :cop: