Request from Brother LEO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Request from Brother LEO

am bringing the family on a cruise in July. We are leaving out of Miami.

Here in Tampa, there is a location LEOs can park their vehicles securely and not have to pay the cruise the $120 to park.

Do you have anything like that?

Do you have any suggested locations to park my car outside the cruise lines lot$?

For anyone willing to help me here, I am willing to give your city our NFL coach!!!!

Tampa PD Officer

Re: Request from Brother LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa PD Officer
    am bringing the family on a cruise in July. We are leaving out of Miami.

Here in Tampa, there is a location LEOs can park their vehicles securely and not have to pay the cruise the $120 to park.

Do you have anything like that?

Do you have any suggested locations to park my car outside the cruise lines lot$?

For anyone willing to help me here, I am willing to give your city our NFL coach!!!!

Tampa PD Officer
    I see how long are you going for first!!!

Second i'd suggest finding parking somewhere and pay a taxi to get to the Cruise lines.

Now i know the downtown guys can answer where to find such parking

The Port is Operated by Miami Dade P.D. Try their page, maybe they do have a hookup. Have a good trip.

You can park in the back of the police department which is only seven blocks away from the port. You can catch a cab from there to the port should cost approx 10.00 each way.

Thanks so much for the information. Is there someone at the PD I need to let know I am parking there?

Should I leave the keys there with someone in case they need it moved?

whos deleting post on this thread??????

Buddy,you better not do that. We have a situation,construction at central station and there is little room.
    Good chance that your car will be towed by a copper who does janitorial duties too.

Dont believe half the clowns posting here. You can take the keys with you, there is plenty of police personnel traffic so your car is safe, they are not towing because that is the flow over parking for the police station. Thae only towing being done is for officers who park inside the compound parking who park there personaal cars( Fancy, Old, Classic,Expensive) and dont move them for months. You will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 6
    Dont believe half the clowns posting here. You can take the keys with you, there is plenty of police personnel traffic so your car is safe, they are not towing because that is the flow over parking for the police station. Thae only towing being done is for officers who park inside the compound parking who park there personaal cars( Fancy, Old, Classic,Expensive) and dont move them for months. You will be fine.
    Just make sure that you put a sign with badge from Tampa pd on dashboard and a note that you are on vacation /the date you will return,you'll be ok.

To the Tampa Officer just call this # (305) 579 6540 monday thru friday 0800 to 1700 hrs and ask for the downtown unit office or officer or leave a number where we can call you back. I will personaly see that you park your car near the station for free .You just might need a taxi to take you to the port which is 2 miles away. Or depending how many in your party we will give you a ride if we can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast