IA - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IA

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    She is a fraud like the rest of the family. BTW, DNA swabs are available for elimination at the court house, just will make the child support process go quicker. We do not want anyone falling behind on support now.
    Thank you. You prove my point about idiots having nothing better to do.

Just another Cop sounds like you might be the father Hmm.

Just another Cop sounds like you might be the father Hmm.
    Anonymous sounds like you have done an extensive investigation in this. Your case closure rate must be through the roof. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Just another cop
    She is a fraud like the rest of the family. BTW, DNA swabs are available for elimination at the court house, just will make the child support process go quicker. We do not want anyone falling behind on support now.
    Thank you. You prove my point about idiots having nothing better to do.
    Awful defensive sir, or ma'am, hiding anything? It's ok a new fund has been established:

New idea "HCSO ******* child fund"

I say all of the above with humor in mind but seriously folks. The babies dadie craze started about five years ago and now it is almost a fashion statement to not know who the baby daddie is. How many of you have taken a complaint in which the woman or man has referred to it as "baby daddie." I really hope she has a FATHER for the child and not a baby daddie, and I sure hope this is not the first of the baby daddie phase at HCSO.

In Defense

I am about to throw up after reading all these postings about Amanda. If you know anything about her, you wouldn't bash her & say such awful stuff. Amanda is a very nice, respectful girl. Not to mention that she is a VERY pretty girl. She doesn't go around starting trouble or acting like a two-faced ***** like most girls/women in this town. All I can say is that the people who hate Amanda so much & talk all this garbage it's because #1 You are Jealous! #2 She's better looking than you! #3 She's not a fat slob like 95% of the women in this town. and #4 She has more class than those of you who are on here talking trash & degrading each other.

Why not do something better with your time or say something Positive?
    Everyone who has something against Amanda is all because of JEALOUSY! You can sit here & make judgements against her because of her being pregnant, but before you do that...think about the other women that work at the SO who have 3 different kids with 3 different men.

She's not a home-wrecker. It takes 2 to do the dirty! She isn't forcing herself on anyone!
    My suggestion is...if you aren't happy at home - get a divorce...then go plant your seeds. Don't humilate your wife by cheating on her & then act like you're a saint.

Re: In Defense

Quote Originally Posted by LCooper
    I am about to throw up after reading all these postings about Amanda. If you know anything about her, you wouldn't bash her & say such awful stuff. Amanda is a very nice, respectful girl. Not to mention that she is a VERY pretty girl. She doesn't go around starting trouble or acting like a two-faced ***** like most girls/women in this town. All I can say is that the people who hate Amanda so much & talk all this garbage it's because #1 You are Jealous! #2 She's better looking than you! #3 She's not a fat slob like 95% of the women in this town. and #4 She has more class than those of you who are on here talking trash & degrading each other.

Why not do something better with your time or say something Positive?
    Everyone who has something against Amanda is all because of JEALOUSY! You can sit here & make judgements against her because of her being pregnant, but before you do that...think about the other women that work at the SO who have 3 different kids with 3 different men.

She's not a home-wrecker. It takes 2 to do the dirty! She isn't forcing herself on anyone!
    My suggestion is...if you aren't happy at home - get a divorce...then go plant your seeds. Don't humilate your wife by cheating on her & then act like you're a saint.
    She has you snow balled, or she treats some people one way, and others another.

Or....Maybe LCooper is the Baby Daddy.....

L Cooper is a female you idiot

Reading the crap on this board makes me lose all respect for local law enforcement.
    Your on a public board bashing the hell out of your fellow workers. must be a fun place to work dodging knives all the time.
    Grow up.......and quit being so ulgy toward each other!!

There is a trend of who is always in trouble. Some of it is the agency or an individual in the agency are picking on one or two particular deputies, some is because the agency needs to fire some folks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast