IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IA

Ad on WWOJ

How can Chief Dettman be a spokes person for the Catholic school that is advertising on WWOJ Radio. The ad where he says his children went to the Catholic school and was raised so well. His daughter is PREGNANT...again. The second child out of wedlock...and get the cotton swabs ready for the DNA testing to find out "Who the baby Daddy is" and a P.O.S. son that thinks he's above the law that Daddy is suppose to be enforcing. Great job CHIEF...here's a thought "Cut the cord already...pull the nipple out of Juniors mouth...AKA "Titty Baby" PLEASE!!

How can the Chief do radio ads anyway...isn't there suppose to be a separation between "Church & State"....or that don't apply to the Chief.

83-M

I guess he has not had the pleasure of having D/S New stop him, won't be no 83-M there, more like 83-E four or five times. Go Stevey...Go Stevey...it's your birthday, write them tickets!!!

De facto

How can Chief Dettman be a spokes person for the Catholic school that is advertising on WWOJ Radio. The ad where he says his children went to the Catholic school and was raised so well. His daughter is PREGNANT...again. The second child out of wedlock...and get the cotton swabs ready for the DNA testing to find out "Who the baby Daddy is" and a P.O.S. son that thinks he's above the law that Daddy is suppose to be enforcing. Great job CHIEF...here's a thought "Cut the cord already...pull the nipple out of Juniors mouth...AKA "Titty Baby" PLEASE!!

How can the Chief do radio ads anyway...isn't there suppose to be a separation between "Church & State"....or that don't apply to the Chief

I heard that too the other morning and was shocked. This is a secular country and needs to stay that way.

Maybe his so called Catholic daughter should be excommunicated from the Church. LOL

De facto

How can the Chief do radio ads anyway...isn't there suppose to be a separation between "Church & State"....or that don't apply to the Chief

I heard that too the other morning and was shocked. This is a secular country and needs to stay that way.

Maybe his so called Catholic daughter should be excommunicated from the Church. LOL

I really find the last few posts very humurous. you people are all about playing judge and jury to this girl when she had nothing to do with the reasons this post was started in the first place. i find it very humurous that you want to laugh and make fun of someone or worse degrade her for the situation she is in. first of all i will point out the obvious. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. second i will point out that there are so many of you deputies and detention deputies that go around sleeping with each other and each others spouses that it is not even funny. it is quite ridiculous actually. then you think you got the right to get on a public forum and talk trash about someone else who is single and has the right to do what they want. atleast she is being a woman and has a decent job and is taking care of her kid(s). which is more than i can say for a lot of people. i would also like to point out that "who the baby daddy" is, is also none of your business unless you are afraid it might be you. why don't you all get a life and worry about that life instead of playing god and judging everyone elses choices especially when very few and i mean very few of you have clean records of screwing around to begin with. as for the rest. why don't you stick to the topic at hand and be real men and women and not bring anyones innocent children into your hate fest. (wether they are born or not)[/quote]

I Agree

I Agree 100 %!!!! You should not bash each other on this site due to citizens reading this information. If you have a problem with someone in your agency, then go to them and settle it. Leave it out of public perspective. Everyone makes mistakes and you live with what you decide, but not everyone is perfect. D/S Dettman may have made different choices but who's to say that they are wrong or bad. As for other deputies bashing her well look at yourself and ask why you are doing it? Jealous??? Maybe or maybe not! Still inside she is a person and how would you like it if someone knew your secrets! Everyone has them!!!!

The only problem with the last post is the D/S you are talking about has no secrets. This deputy is not bothered by this as they dwell on the attention, the same as the rest of their family. I am in no way jealous and usually do not post on here but it pisses me off when someone blames others for the situation they find themselves in and that is what she is doing. I also find it pathetic that an officer who has one child and works in the public has put themselves in the position of not knowing whether they know who is the parent of a child because of there lack of self control.

first of all, you can't blame her for ANYTHING that her family does. you do not get to decide who your family is or the choices that they make. as for her knowing the paternity of her child. i am almost positive she knows who the childs father is. maybe she just doesn't want you to know because of the fact that it is no ones business but hers and the childs father. as for the comment of her working in the public and making mistakes. please give it a rest let me get on here and post about deputies working in the public who screw around on their spouses because of THEIR lack of self control. i could start naming names, dates, times, places and more however i will not go to the lengths to destroy someone else. everyone pays a price for their mistakes, but they are their mistakes and bringing someones children into a public forum like this is way lower than anything this girl has done. how would you like your life to be picked apart and your dirty laundry aired out. how would you like your children done this way. chances are you would flip your lid. what she does with her life and her body is none of your business and if you are so PISSED off about decisions she is making in HER PERSONAL LIFE then maybe there is an underlying problem and you need counseling because her life does not affect you. neither does her children and the fact that she choosed to be a single parent. GET A GRIP people have children and are single parents all the time. find a way to concentrate on your own life and leave hers for her to live. whatever mistakes she has made she will suffer the consequences. you are not god and were not given the right to judge her or anyone elses choices or mistakes.

Dettman

I find it amazing some "people" who work at the sheriffs office have so much time on their hands, that they spend it talking about the Dettmans (and others).

First, there has not been one second where she did not know who the father was. There has not been one second where the father did not know who the father was. All this talk is nothing more than idiots with nothing better to say.

Second, as far as having a child out of wedlock, so what. Yeah, its wrong if you thump the bible, However; I am certain the "people" on here *****ing never had sex without marriage... because that would make them hypocrites.

Third, dont mix her in with her brother. She will be the first to tell you he is doesn't think and needs to grow up.

She is a fraud like the rest of the family. BTW, DNA swabs are available for elimination at the court house, just will make the child support process go quicker. We do not want anyone falling behind on support now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast