what happened to him
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

what happened to him

Jorge is in big trouble brags about how much money he made now hes in trouble who will he roll over on socorra and others. FDLE is coming for you............................................my how he has changed amazing what money will do Jorge will sell his soul for the right price. was it worth it jorge working all those jobs doing all that overtime you know the 10 for 5 program...............

Hey guys, lets not blast people personaly. If you do have the balls to put your name to it. Don't be a pu$$y!

Officer

I guess everyone in the department will take a cheap shot here.

Lazcano was a a hard working officer and now a hard working Sgt.

He goes out of his way to help, When a fellow officer was involved in a almost fatal accident Lazcano stayed with him at the hospital for days with little rest and took care of his family.
    He also served his country in the military.

Stand up person, don't blame others for your short comings in life. We can sit here all day and point fingers but, at the end of the day look in the mirror.

Re: NO WONDER HE'S WORKING

Quote Originally Posted by hAVE YOU SEEN HER
    hAVE YOU SEEN HIS WIFE NO WONDER HE IS NEVER HOME AND WORKING 24 HOURS A DAY.GOOD LORD
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?
    JORGE IS A GOOD GUY, SURE HE'S ALWAYS WORKING, BUT HE'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY, ALWAYS...JORGE DON'T LET THESE HATTERS GET TO YOU MA BROTHER, THE OPINIONS THAT COUNT ARE OF THOSE THAT KNOW YOU!
    YOU'VE TAKEN CARE OF OTHERS AND HAVE EARNED YOUR PLACE, HERE AND ABOVE TOO
    SEMPER FI!

Give it up already you must be a girl no way a men would do these shannanigans. You are probably an ex-girfriend hating on the new one. Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by SASSY
    Quote Originally Posted by OYE
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOCARES
    WHO CARE ABOUT
    YOU ARE SUCH A PUNK!!! JUST DO IT ALREADY, I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THIS A$$WHOLE.
    STOP BLAMING WOMEN FOR THIS.
    MAYBE IT'S THE GIRL ON THE PROFILE...SHE JUST WANTS THE ATTENTION!!!
    Papa deja de comer caca que attention at least good attention can she get she's being accused of being a whore.

Tell us who this looser is so Swat can handle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by SASSY
    Quote Originally Posted by OYE
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOCARES
    WHO CARE ABOUT
    YOU ARE SUCH A PUNK!!! JUST DO IT ALREADY, I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THIS A$$WHOLE.
    STOP BLAMING WOMEN FOR THIS.
    MAYBE IT'S THE GIRL ON THE PROFILE...SHE JUST WANTS THE ATTENTION!!!
    Papa deja de comer caca que attention at least good attention can she get she's being accused of being a whore.

Tell us who this looser is so Swat can handle him.
    correction: MAMA'
    Negative attention could also turn into positive attention...take you for ex: you feel sorry for the good looking girl. Don't you? I wouldn't be surprise if half of you have emailed her to make her aware that her myspace profile is all over the net. She might become your next best friend!!!

I opened a myspace account just for her so I can become her best friend but I have to be her friend so I sent a friend request and it asked me for her email or her name. I want to be this girls best best friend anybody knows her email or name so I can become her best friend. Best friends for ever and ever and ever. :P

I SPOKE TO DORTA LAST WEEK AND HE TOLD ME WHO YOU WERE.
    IF YOU POST ABOUT THIS shizzat AGAIN, I WILL POST YOUR NAME,,,CAPICHE...TRY ME AND SEE[/quote]

I THOUGHT DORTA WAS GETTING IT ON WITH SOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I SPOKE TO DORTA LAST WEEK AND HE TOLD ME WHO YOU WERE.
    IF YOU POST ABOUT THIS shizzat AGAIN, I WILL POST YOUR NAME,,,CAPICHE...TRY ME AND SEE

I GUESS THE MOD LIKES AND KNOWS THIS GUY TOO. CAUSE THEY DELETED THIS!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast