Talk about dirty - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I cant wait to see what TH has to say about being a RAT!. Cant wait to see him admit that he has been working using Union money for Sullivan and Bogart. I also spoke to to someone today that was at the event TH and Bogart spoke about. Dermer stated without a doubt FOP had not endorsed him and John was there as a friend and a member of his campaign staff. TH will you be man enough to apologize to John or will you show your true colors. Most of us already know Bogarts color, now what will yours be Tim. I have always had more respect for you then this.

back stabbing

I can't believe anyone is surprised by this behavior. Back stabbing is how this agency has worked for years and years. This place is the worst for back stabbing I have ever worked. Early in my career I got cut up in trying to make my co-workers happy, but no matter what you did someone would talk behind your back. After a while I learned this was a JOB (that I still enjoy by the way) and that no matter what you do here everyone talks behind everyone's back. That is why I go to work do my job and go home now and leave work at work. I could not be happier to not be involved in all this S.O. drama. GO to work, work hard, take care of your partners, don't talk about anyone to ANYONE and everything will be fine.....
    Pasco S.O. will not change. This kind of back stabbing happens everyday. The only way I find out the garbage going on in the S.O. is this site and I believe at most 10%.

I must agree, TH should have to apologize.....

Aplogize for having been put into this position by Connolly when he acted in such an un-professional way.
    Apologize for having to write an email requesting guidance and informing the State President that an elected member of the State Labor Board has taken it upon himself to try and single-handedly ruin the impartiality of the endorsement process.
    Apologize for Connolly's actions, even after repeated warnings to not use the FOP as a tool to help his buddy try to get elected.
    And finally....
    Apologize for trying to remain neutral in this most important election cycle, and being called a rat by Connolly, Deremer, Noeske, and the rest of the Probation Officers.

Tim, you have many many people standing behind you. Do not be bullied into changing your mind about sanctions against Connolly. It is important to remind the challenged one that his strong-arm, bullying tactics will not be tolerated by the FOP, just as it has not been tolerated by White.

Hey I think thats the rat himself or King Coward (Bogart). JC was never given repeated warnings. I am still waiting for the answer myself. Why, have you skated answering this. Ok, let me ask this to Kimberly, why did you leave out the fact that JD stated he was not being endorsed by FOP, WHY-- You started something you cant finish. Jeff was dead set against any neg things being said about you, I think you now may have awoken a sleeping giant. By the way if your going to have someone write a letter, please make sure they have taken 1 or 2 english classes so you dont look so foolish. I dont think FOP did anything wrong. This is purely about Bogart and TH. I cant say Sullivan had anything to do with it because I dont know. Noesky had the courage enough to step up do what was right. I will call out AW because I have no doubt this man had his hand in it.

Talk about single handedly trying to ruin the impartiality!! That has TH written ALL OVER IT!!! It's OK for him to support Sullivan as the President of the Fraternal side. And "say" at the last meeting that it is OK for JC to endorse whomever he choses, then cry about his actions as he supports Deremer. He wants to discredit anything and everything about the competion so his boy gets the nod.

TH was right to call out JC.

JC has been using his position to portray the "Color of authority" of the FOP to support Dreamer's campaign.

When a deputy is standing next to someone who is stating a message, it gives the color of authority of the deputy to the speaker. So too does JC wearing all his FOP paraphernalia while supporting Dreamer. If he is only a friend and is not endorsed by the FOP, then why cant he wear a nice unmarked golf shirt. Because they want people to believe that the FOP endorses Dreamer.

nuff said

I am a Dermer supporter and a union member. I like what the Con man is doing. I tell everyone I talk to in the public that we are endorsing Dermer, but can't officially do so until after the Primary. Thanks JC for making it so easily believable.

Dermer 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh yes, the meeting should be interesting. Let's see WHO shows up!
    Sorry I was not there last night at the meeting. So what happened? How much of a smack down did JC and Deremer put on TH and the Brew Crew?

Come on, fill us in!!!

Yeah, what happened?

This was all started By Kim Bogart. Kim is the only canidate other then White that tried to stop the formation of a Union. While a administrator under Cannon, he was the loudest and led the pack against unions. Now he's our best pal. This guy is unbelievable. I too am a member and I find this insulting every time I see him at our lodge. I know your going to say Deremer was not an FOP member either, but he has been a PBA member for years. A Union is a Union no matter who. Even if you dont think JD is the best canidate he is certainly pro Union and always will be. Do you really think Kim will stay a member if he is not endorsed (NO!). This situation will never be resolved until Bogart is out of here. Mr. Bogart is a cancer on us and always will be unless we cut it out now! Why did we vote him in, Why was he not forced to pay back dues, Why was he so ANTI UNION. TH these questions need addressed. Dont tell me he's changed either, that wont work.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast