Talk about dirty - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

No Bogie those male locker room secrets are just your fantasies. Lets just ask all your friends at Caliente.

You guys are pathetic. Let the candidates duke it out. The most qualified one will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You guys are pathetic. Let the candidates duke it out. The most qualified one will make it.
    I agree but everyone knows Bogart gets on here and types this crap, so we have to let him have it. I would still like to know when was the last time Bogart put someone under arrest ? I have people from other agencies making fun of me because we have a panty model named "Kim" (who's a guy) running for Sheriff. If he got elected we would be the laughing stock of the whole tri county area. I get messages on my phone about the new mandate --"all male staff must wear thongs as a part of uniform". I cant take it, we cannot alow this guy in. Why is he even running, he has no ideas of his own! Bogart is a joke, plain and simple!

Really? People you talk to think we will become a joke?

The people you talk to obviously are out of touch, because we have a sheriff named after a bird, who came from a pathetic job as a beer checker, and is now in charlie crists pocket as a patsy do boy. Our crime rate is out of control, we have less deputies than any surrounding agency, our benefits are being cut left and right, our colonel is a waste, we promote grandpa munster and an obese woman who never could pass the PAT, not to mention losing dozens of deputies to surrounding agencies because they want better working conditions, and not for pay reasons.

So tell me again why the people you talk to are saying we will become a joke...........

You are correct sir, that's why most of us are supporting Sully or Dermer. Most still think Bogart is a joke!

Ditto, --Joke is the correct term for the old panty model. I was in the back room when he and JC almost got into it. I could not believe my ears! Bogart stated some incriminating things! I thought the rumors were not true, Guess I was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have people from other agencies making fun of me
    Judging from your post, I can see why.

We are the JOKE agency of the Tampa Bay area

No we are not. We have great deputies. we are the joke administration of the state though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789