Talk about dirty
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Talk about dirty

Jim

I am just giving you a heads up on a problem we been having down here in Lodge 29. John Connolly has been seen around with one of candidates running for sheriff (Jeff Dermer) and there was talk that he is using his position as a FOP Lodge 29 member, Labor Board President and State Labor Board member to attempt to influence others that the FOP in some shape or form is behind this candidate.We have gotten information from 3rd parties since back in October or November. None was really hard fast evidence. But I, along with other that are close to John have talked to him about the position of FOP Lodge 29 being neutral and has made no decision on who if any the FOP Lodge 29 will be endorsing. I even had to write a letter to the editor a few weeks back. when a news paper article appeared in the St Pete Times that stated that John Connelly gave $500.00 to Jeff Dreamer's Campaign, the article identified Connelly as the President of the FOP Labor Unit. I fielded many phone calls about this article from numerous candidates that are seeking FOP Lodge 29's endorsement and had to assure them that FOP Lodge 29 has not endorsed any one. These Candidates cried foul that Dremer is getting a endorsement by appearance. I again spoke to Connelly. I advised him it is his right to endorse any person he wants as a person, but the use or implied use of the FOP or FOP Lodge 29 is forbidden in the by-laws.

Now on Thursday May 8, 2008, Connelly along with Jeff Dermer attended a Democratic function, he was wearing a nice embroider button up shirt with the FOP Logo and his name and position with the FOP. We don't have any button up shirts with our logo or Lodge on them, so I can only guess that it may be Connolly's State Labor Board shirt. Any way, Jeff Dermer stood before the crowded and introduced his campaign staff and while introduced Connolly, he stated his position as FOP Lodge 29, Deputy Labor Unit President and FOP Florida State Labor Board Member. This information was given to me first hand from Kim Bogart who is also running for Sheriff on the democratic ticket. Both Bogart and Dermer are members of Lodge 29. This again implies that the FOP endorses Dermer. I have spoken to Kim Bogart and he wanted to call you so I told him to do so if he feels he has to.

I am not going to talk to Connelly again, I am searching what FOP Lodge 29 can officially to Connelly at this point. 2 months ago I appointed Connelly to the Political Screening Committee. I will be seeking guidance into removing him. I can tell you a conversation I had with Paul Noeske a while back. Paul relayed to me that Connelly told him that if the FOP does not endorse Dermer, Connelly will quit the FOP. My response to Paul is where is the problem for the FOP. Paul will have a lot more insight to Connelly's demeanor. Jim, Connelly behavior is getting out of hand. I use to be close friends with Connelly, but that has seemed to dwindled over the years. As the President of Lodge 29, I have to keep the integrity of what we stand for. I canl use any guidance or help you or your staff can supply. We need to stop Connelly from his selfish behavior and destroying the mission and position of the FOP. I am sending a copy of this email to Ralph Dean, Paul Noeske and Kim Bogart.

Respectfully and in Brotherhood
    Tim Hennigan
    President
    FOP Lodge 29

Please Tim, give us a response as to your actions. If the above statement is true about JD making the statement that he was not being endorsed, then whats the big deal. I have a feeling canidate Bogart left that part out when he told you, thats his style. There were probably numerous people there, can we just ask some of them, If JD made the not being endorsed statement you owe all of us an apology. If he did not then I think there is some campaign law violation that should be looked into.

You people are retards and cant lead Bob's thirsty horse to water and make it drink!

I dont know if Tim really wrote that letter, it looks more like a kindergardner wrote it. Has he ever taken any english in his entire life. Wow I would be embarassed.

Bogart, what a cry baby!

Since my last post was removed Due to TH or KB crying about it I will tone things down a bit. Although my feelings are still the same. Myself and other members are still awaiting a response from TH. In my eyes this incident should have been discussed with JC. I can tell all of you with 100% certainty Mr. Deremer stated "I am by no means being endorsed by FOP at this time, John is here as my friend". I was there and I heard it. This letter borders slander, and I will be recommending that JC forward it to an Attorney. Mr. TH if Mr. Bogart did not inform you of this piece of the statement then let me be the first to say, you should have done a little investigating first. However, due to your connections with Mr. Bogart and Mr. Weinstein you saw this as a door to help yourself. I expected this type of behavior from Bogart or Weinstein, but frankly I am shocked to see you are of the same mold. Is this better Kim, or are you going to try and have this removed too. As stated before the truth is now out !

JEFF DREAMER

DID HENNIGAN REALLY WRITE THIS? IF SO HE IS TAKING A CHEAP SHOT!

"I even had to write a letter to the editor a few weeks back. when a news paper article appeared in the St Pete Times that stated that John Connelly gave $500.00 to Jeff Dreamer's Campaign, the article identified Connelly as the President of the FOP Labor Unit."

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Since my last post was removed Due to TH or KB crying about it I will tone things down a bit. Although my feelings are still the same. Myself and other members are still awaiting a response from TH. In my eyes this incident should have been discussed with JC. I can tell all of you with 100% certainty Mr. Deremer stated "I am by no means being endorsed by FOP at this time, John is here as my friend". I was there and I heard it. This letter borders slander, and I will be recommending that JC forward it to an Attorney. Mr. TH if Mr. Bogart did not inform you of this piece of the statement then let me be the first to say, you should have done a little investigating first. However, due to your connections with Mr. Bogart and Mr. Weinstein you saw this as a door to help yourself. I expected this type of behavior from Bogart or Weinstein, but frankly I am shocked to see you are of the same mold. Is this better Kim, or are you going to try and have this removed too. As stated before the truth is now out !
    Actually, no one cried about it. I came across it on my own. It violated the Terms of Use and I deleted it. I almost deleted the post after it and I think you know why.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

I want to know

Read this thread, scroll back and read the letter posted. If the lodge President realy wrote this I am shocked with his conduct. He failed to properly investigate a complaint and hen takes a cheap shot calling Jeff a DREAMER in his letter which distorted his name. Now he will be called Jeff the DREAMER which has a negative tone. What is this all about and why would it become a need to write such a letter. I agree that John C. should not be wearing FOP shirts at fundraisers or civic meetings without lodge approval.
    We all know Timmy is in bed with Bobby S. and Weinstein so he is biased. We need new leadership at the lodge that wont be a political tool with an agenda. GET US A REAL LEADER

Just remember TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT TIM!

"I even had to write a letter to the editor a few weeks back. when a news paper article appeared in the St Pete Times that stated that John Connelly gave $500.00 to Jeff Dreamer's Campaign, the article identified Connelly as the President of the FOP Labor Unit."

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: JEFF DREAMER

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF DREAMER

Quote Originally Posted by OLD School'd
    Read this thread, scroll back and read the letter posted. If the lodge President realy wrote this I am shocked with his conduct. He failed to properly investigate a complaint and hen takes a cheap shot calling Jeff a DREAMER in his letter which distorted his name. Now he will be called Jeff the DREAMER which has a negative tone. What is this all about and why would it become a need to write such a letter. I agree that John C. should not be wearing FOP shirts at fundraisers or civic meetings without lodge approval.
    We all know Timmy is in bed with Bobby S. and Weinstein so he is biased. We need new leadership at the lodge that wont be a political tool with an agenda. GET US A REAL LEADER

Just remember TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT TIM!

Both of these posts were written by the same person. It is a violation of the Terms of Use to posts as someone that you are not. In this case, this person is attempted to quote their previous post and make another statement in support of it. This will not be tolerated.

Next time anyone does this, will result in the poster's IP address being banned.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast