Sgt. Laurenceau
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Laurenceau

Sgt. Laurenceau

What a clown

Destined to be in Patrol FOREVER. Pobresito. :cry:

Sgt. L.

You don't know him............He is QRU and He does try to do the right thing.

yup he is qru...a bit slow on the uptake but he gets the job done

This guy is not, i repeat NOT QRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...what haters ... he has gone to bat for soo many in this place and the first to get his hands dirty if need be

papa. he dont care about being in patrol, the reason he's been staying North cause he likes it...anybody who knows him knows he is a north end guy who likes police work. he isnt gonna Locke chase him out...You can tell he's had enough of the BS ...

Papa, he's in the north cause he would not be able to survive in any other station and he can't go anywhere else.

well at least he likes to work...i have seen him do more 19 then most of the crew that works for him...he was made to be in the north end..just cause he doesnt see eye to eye with most ppl is cause he ignores the bs and gets the job done...not many sgts out here that will do that or go to bat for someone.....

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm
    well at least he likes to work...i have seen him do more 19 then most of the crew that works for him...he was made to be in the north end..just cause he doesnt see eye to eye with most ppl is cause he ignores the bs and gets the job done...not many sgts out here that will do that or go to bat for someone.....
    If he is doing more 19's than his crew than he is a poor "supervisor".

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast