THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

ANGEL LOPEZ WHERE ARE YOU??? DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THESE HATERS!

Good Afternoon "Officers"

I am a female currently employed at another local Dept. Once in a while I read all the posts from all departments just for curiosity, with all due respect I had to comment on this particular one. Bear in mind that I don't really care about anybody because I don't know any of you personally. It is very shamefull that you speak about other peoples finances and income regardless of who it is, unless you have actually seen bank statements, gone into their bank accounts etc., the way you express it you are insinuating that you have done so.
    Also, marital relationships are only for the the spouses to admit as failure or not , has the spouse admited to you directly ? and if so did she agree to make it public record?
    If you want your mothers, wives, sister's, daughters to be respected, start by respecting the families and private life and matters of others. This says very little about your selves as men much less as officers. I see that even on Christmas day (by the date) you have the time to sit and write about one person who seemingly has not been part of you for years. How can you move forward when you waste so much time on the past that according to you was so worthless. I do know someone who happens to have worked with Lopez at another department and commenting on all this posts I was told that he is working with a former Sgt. from Hialeah Gardens and has never worked at Dadeland Mall, he works security at Federal Buildings. (I dont' particularly care) but come on, stop making stories after all Hialeah Gardens is known for having a great percentage of officers with bad backgrounds.
    But nevertherless, let's leave other peoples private life and families alone. Those comments are such low life it's pathetic.

Are you Hot!??

As a matter of fact yes I am and taken. But if I wasn't I would not give any of you (who write such stupidity and childish stories) not even the time of day. You guys make me laugh this is just like a poor quality soap opera. Just like all your posts such cry babies and nothing accomplished, except cheap and gossip and finger pointing. It's easy to tell all of you have skeletons in your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by guest-1
    As a matter of fact yes I am and taken. But if I wasn't I would not give any of you (who write such stupidity and childish stories) not even the time of day. You guys make me laugh this is just like a poor quality soap opera. Just like all your posts such cry babies and nothing accomplished, except cheap and gossip and finger pointing. It's easy to tell all of you have skeletons in your closets.
    You sound like either Angel himself, Angels relative, or Angels 33. What a coincidence that you were just randomely checking other departments forums and you just accidently found this posting of Angel! WOW! What are the odds of that?Let me tell you something little miss sunshine, there is a saying that goes what comes around goes around! Angel is living that saying right now as we speak. As for his Bank Account...... On a previous post HE stated that he was in the sixxxx figures and that money was plentiful. If that is so then why is he working as a security gaurd at Dadeland Mall? Why was he working for Bald Eagle Security, Why was he working as an assistant manager at Burger King? Why work if money is plentiful? HMMMMM.. Also his failure at marrige. He got busted with a 33 of his in Samari Lakes that ruined or almost ruined his marrige!HMMMMMMM. Angel was not QRU with fellow officers. Only to brass. So little miss sunshine get your facts straight and next time you post something on Angel make sure it has a little something called FACTS!!!!!!!!!!! As for the story of him eating the "yogurt", well I heard those rumors flying aound HGPD but I can't comment because I didn't witness it. However I will say this.... I wouldn't put it past him because he is as dumb as a box of rocks!!!!

MMM. Damn! How do you look? I bet your fine as hell... Wana be my 18...
    If your reading this you are ridiculous... Your just as bad as you say we are...

I know one thing, I will take Angel Lopez over Tony Sanchez any day. At least Angel lives in this world.

i got a story about Angel. One night we get a call at Rick's bar refernce to a 38 loitering on front of the club. Angel (patrol officer not sgt.) arrives and the 38 is gone. we go inside Rick's bar to scope out the 33's. Inside Angel begins talking to a 33. She is drunk and really horny. She's flirting with Angel, touching him all over, and complamenting his body. Angel then begins touching her all over, concentrating mainly on her breast, her buttock, and her snatch. They both lock lips and begin to make out. I exit Rick's bar and go outside to give Angel some privacy. Angel then goes outside with a big smile on his face. He's bragging about what a fine 33 he was making out with and feeling up on. He then hands me a piece of napkin with a name and 02 on it. "I got her 02 and she's dying to f-ck me!!!" the 33 then exits the club and it is clear that she is a MAN. she had a wig on and a huge adams apple. she looked good inside in the dark. Angel saw her and ran to the unit and ran a 3 out of there. later on that night he 02ed me and swore me to secrecy. I never told that story until today. Sorry Angel

Hey Angel didn't you feel the drag queens c0ck under his dress? How could you not notice the dudes huge adams apple? What a huge 0 you are Angel! I hope you don't molest drag queens at your current job at F.P.I Security. :

Being taken doesnt mean crap in police dept where everyone 33's each other

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast