THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

1.I looked at Angel's post his number is 305-606-5181.
    2. It's easy to guess who you are just how you write and spell bro. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    3. Maybe we can go fishing sometime.[/quote]

This person sonds like either Angel himself or some male cop who gives Angel mostache rides and reach arounds!. I took pieces of your "quotes" from your pathetic narrative and I'm going to break them down to you and to everyone.
    1. You claim that is Angel's number. Well i called it and no one picked up. I did call with my number blocked, however, I still called and that no good piece of feces did not answer. I guess he was too busy at his job at Bald Eagle security.
    2. You claim to know who I am by the way I spell. Stop being a Puxxy and post my name already.....
    3. I remember a MOVIE where two MEN go FISHING!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are inviting Angl to a quite ishing spot were you guys can be alone and take turns giving eachother a dirty sanchez!!! you fag..........
    In conclusion, Angel was an A$$ kissing rat stch. He was nice to brass or anyone important. To fellow officers he was a lazy, two-face rat. When he became Seargent, he was an even bigger A$$ hole to his cops.... Angel is a low life loser, poor role model and terrible police officer. Not to mention he is broke. You also quoted that Angel is always taking hid family on vacations. Well dipsh!t, taking your family to welfare to collect your food stamps does not count as a vacation.... Angel if you are writing this that's just pathetic, you government cheese eating *******. If this is your boyfriend writing this you need a life!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I WORKED WITH ANGEL FOR A WHILE AND I MUST SAY HE WAS A RAT. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIOUS POST. WHEN ANGEL WAS AT WEST MIAMI, HE HAD THE SAME REP AS A RAT. FACE IT, IF IT WALKS ON ALL FOURS, HAS BIG TEETH AND EATS CHEESE........ ITS A RAT. WHETHER IT BE IN WEST MIAMI OR HGPD, OR BALD EAGLE SECURITY. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by EX=HGPD
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I WORKED WITH ANGEL FOR A WHILE AND I MUST SAY HE WAS A RAT. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIOUS POST. WHEN ANGEL WAS AT WEST MIAMI, HE HAD THE SAME REP AS A RAT. FACE IT, IF IT WALKS ON ALL FOURS, HAS BIG TEETH AND EATS CHEESE........ ITS A RAT. WHETHER IT BE IN WEST MIAMI OR HGPD, OR BALD EAGLE SECURITY. LOL.
    [size=150Still waiting for the first phone call tough guys put your money were your mouth is. Its really easy to type and call men names, i'm giving you a chance to tell me personally. I'll make it easy for you send me a text message with your name and a time and place. I keep my phone on 24 hours

Angel Lopez
    ][/size]

Angel, those ass-hole are not going to call you, it must be some of those haters that dont have a pension.

Angle, do you have an email that you can post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Angel, those ass-hole are not going to call you, it must be some of those haters that dont have a pension.

What a Besa Pinga this clown........... Wow Angel, you must give a great blow job to this guy. This guy's hanging all over your Pinga.... Let me answer your question you kiss a$$. Angel cannot afford the internet so reach him at his jobs E-mails. They are www.Angel@BaldEagleSecurity.com / www.Angel@Unemployment/WelfareOffice.com / www.Angel@Custodian.com.
    There you go f@ckface, all 3 of Angel's E-mails. That way you can E=mail him the quiet fishing spot so you guys could go f#ck!

As for you Angel, I called you again today with my number blocked and once again you did not pick up! I wish I could meet you somewhere so I could kick your Rat cheese eating a$$ all over the place. But unlike YOU, I'm still employed as a police officer!!! However, I would love to talk to you by phone to let you know what a real D!ckface you are. You were a terrible police officer. Face the facts you $tupid $hit, you were fired from 3 police depts. (THREE)Oh thats right you resigned from West Miami. Thats because you were forced to because your Lieutenent found out that you were sucking his teenage sons pinga!! You are a piece of feces as a person, man, police oficer, role model, human being.. etc.. you cant hold a job, your a rat, your a snitch, your a 43.. and worse off all you are broke.. Your pension is a joke, that is why you work so many jobs just to make ends meat.. You are pathetic f#cking Loser!!!!!

Keith, relax man, your old and your high blood presure.

Angel, put that email we can go to lunch

What a Besa Pinga this clown........... Wow Angel, you must give a great blow job to this guy. This guy's hanging all over your Pinga.... Let me answer your question you kiss a$$. Angel cannot afford the internet so reach him at his jobs E-mails. They are http://www.Angel@BaldEagleSecurity.com / http://www.Angel@Unemployment/WelfareOffice.com / http://www.Angel@Custodian.com.
    There you go f@ckface, all 3 of Angel's E-mails. That way you can E=mail him the quiet fishing spot so you guys could go f#ck!

As for you Angel, I called you again today with my number blocked and once again you did not pick up! I wish I could meet you somewhere so I could kick your Rat cheese eating a$$ all over the place. But unlike YOU, I'm still employed as a police officer!!! However, I would love to talk to you by phone to let you know what a real D!ckface you are. You were a terrible police officer. Face the facts you $tupid $hit, you were fired from 3 police depts. (THREE)Oh thats right you resigned from West Miami. Thats because you were forced to because your Lieutenent found out that you were sucking his teenage sons pinga!! You are a piece of feces as a person, man, police oficer, role model, human being.. etc.. you cant hold a job, your a rat, your a snitch, your a 43.. and worse off all you are broke.. Your pension is a joke, that is why you work so many jobs just to make ends meat.. You are pathetic f#cking Loser!!!!!
    Wow, why did you call and block your number. Afraid to let the guy know who you are. Your a coward bro you come on here talking all kinds of crap then you say you called but you blocked your number talk about pathetic. Mod can you please take this BS off. Angel the guys that really know you respect you post your e-mail we need to get together.

Lightbulb Re: THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackarse. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..
    Settle down, Jimmy Scrima.

Does anyone remember when the Midget - rhymes with Both - sent out that memo about how grammar and misspellingsin reports were no longer going to be tolerated...and he misspelled the word "misspellings". He wrote Miss spelings. It was fricking hilarious!!!!! The PBA even ran a copy of it in the newsletter.

Angel. You no good, 2-face rat *******. I see a few names have been thrown out on guessing my identity!!! Maybe your right maybe your wrong. You will never know, However.. One thing that is known is that you were fired from 3 different depts. Thats right I said 3!!! What kind of person gets fired from 3 departments. Only one kind of person. A piece of sh!t, cheese eating, rat motherf#cker, loser, two-face, kissa$$, backstabber, snake, poor role modile, piece os sh!t like you Angel!!!!!!!!!
    Last time I checked your pension wasn't cutting it. That's why you have to work to be able to survive. It's pathetic I know. Most cops retire and work to stay active or not to be bored at home. They don't work for money because they don't need it. You on the other hand can't live off your pension. Therefore you MUST work. See F#ckface that's called karma. You screwed over a lot of people in your carrer and now your getting it back x10. Loser a$$ b!tch.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast