THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Leave the man alone. If he is collecting a pension is because he did not do anything to merit loosing it. He gave his number on this forum be a man an give him an 02 with your name you don't need to hide over the phone and tell him in his face If you have issues or any recentment clear it . He may be a looser to you but I see the dude has financial security, a lot of toys, lots od travels a family. I guess he's proven that there is life after a uniform and a time in life to reflect and move on I'm not playing God dude, but come one. It's scary having people like you among us I rather face the criminals out there than the thought of our own enemies in the dept. Have some humanity and brotherhood, it could be you or some one close to you one day to hit rock bottom for what ever reason. To err is human to correct it is a master.

Bro, you have psychological problems by the way you write there's only three things that could be happening, you are either in love with the guy, you envy the guy or you have personal problem. Let go! The guy is long gone lets deal with our own problems here now, this is like a banana republic stop the finger pointing and lets act like grown up men.

How can we deal with our own problems if all we do is create more problems. You can't fix the problem when it comes from within, you are just mad because I speak the truth.

Romero's taser gun didn't work and he got beat up by a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How can we deal with our own problems if all we do is create more problems. You can't fix the problem when it comes from within, you are just mad because I speak the truth.
    I agree with the above post you have mental problems. I am sure your not one of us. I think its time you have your issues addressed.

Reyes squatting on the roof of the station making pigeon noises.

Re: THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackass. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Angel... I heard that you destroyed evidence on more than one occasion... take for instance the 33 of a female in Courtly Maner. the suspect ejaculated all over the bed. As they were wainting for ID to take DNA from the seman, You ate it thinking it was Yogurt. You were a miserablepolice officer, Sgt., Leader, and human being... I worked with you on many occasions and you are a real jackarse. You got what you deserved. Your pension is pathetic and not enough to live on that is why you have a job because you cant survive on your pension alone. You are a loser rat basterd who got what he deserved..
    Why? are we talking about Angel hes been gone for 5 years now, if you don't like the guy so be it. I think we should be taking care of current bussiness. Furthermore, it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.

it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.
    who ever wrote this sounds like he kissed Angel's pinga one to many times. First off, the backstabbing, rat basterd Angel screwed people over a bunch of times. He would snitch to brass on officers sleeping, drinking coffee, crossing boundries (Hialeah, Springs, Medley, County) Off the air chases, off the air 12's.... Etc..... This was confirmed by a certain Sgt. and Lieutenant. This guy was a cancer. If he could screw you believe me he would. People like this don't belong in police work. As for whoever wrote this post get off his jock. Your supporting a real snake. and as for his phone number, give it to me and I will gladely call him and tell him what a piece of feces he was and still is!

it looks that you might have an axe to grind with Angel, I think that on one of the eariler posts he left his number if anyone wanted to contact him. You should tell him to his face what you think of him instead of writing it on your computer I mean thats what a man would do.
    who ever wrote this sounds like he kissed Angel's pinga one to many times. First off, the backstabbing, rat basterd Angel screwed people over a bunch of times. He would snitch to brass on officers sleeping, drinking coffee, crossing boundries (Hialeah, Springs, Medley, County) Off the air chases, off the air 12's.... Etc..... This was confirmed by a certain Sgt. and Lieutenant. This guy was a cancer. If he could screw you believe me he would. People like this don't belong in police work. As for whoever wrote this post get off his jock. Your supporting a real snake. and as for his phone number, give it to me and I will gladely call him and tell him what a piece of feces he was and still is!
    Angel, give your number like you did in the past, he wont call

I looked at Angel's post his number is 305-606-5181. Angelito I agree this A$$whole will not call you. It's sad when you have nothing else to do but keep dwelling on the past. I worked with Angel many times too the best Sgt I've ever had. it seems that you "heard" the wrong 411 dude but again this dept is all based on hear/say. Face it the majority us still talk to the guy once in a while like it or not, he's liked by those of us who worked with him and shared with him. I don't know how much his pension is but I do know he lives pretty good and travels quite often on his pension money, the guy is just working for his future Social Security retirement if he outlives he will have two retirements and whatever other benefits, if he does not his family will. By the way, It's easy to guess who you are just how you write and spell bro. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Let's see if you really call the guy. Angelito if you ever read this, I'm glad to know your doing well, say hello to your wife your daughter and your parents. Maybe we can go fishing sometime.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast