THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

THE BEST HIALEAH GARDENS PD STORIES

a horse was brought to the station with a property receipt attached, when the Lt arrived in the morning, she lost it.

romero shot his partner in the leg

The ex-chief was arrested by Hialeah for fleeing and battery on a PO

Agel Lopez gets caught on tape destroying merchandize at a crime scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Agel Lopez gets caught on tape destroying merchandize at a crime scene.
    You know I just finished writing to Sergio Diaz who I consider a man and also my friend. I was reading the posts and I came to this one, I was not going to entertain it but I could'nt resist. First, if your going to talk crap about me at least spell my name right. Second, put your name behind your BS, men don't hide behind computers. But, your probably not one. Third, don't you think that if I destroyed merchandise on tape at a crime scene I would not have been arrested, decertified, lost my pension etc. etc. Let me set your mind straight little boy, first of all I was never arrested as a matter of fact the State did not even log the cities case because it had no merit. And if you want evidence of this I have the paper work to prove it. And of course I will be happy to provide you and the rest of the haters with a copy. My FDLE certification is good untill 2010. and finally i have been collecting a pension from Hialeah Gardens for the past 5 thats right 5 years and I am well into the SIXXXX figures.
    And this is for the rest of my life boy, i plan to live to be 90 hopefully and by that time HG will have paid me over ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Oh an sine you are probably the one who wrote about the resume, when I applied at West Miami they did a complete backround they went to HG and they talked to the 40 over ex chief and of course he could'nt keep his lies straight. Basicly every allegation he made was countered with the truth on paper. The backround investigator wrote a report that even went to FDLE documenting all the false statements. of course if you and your buddies what a copy contact me i'll fax you one. And by the way an Asst chief at the City of Miami also provided me with a letter of RECOMENDATION. And I voluntarily left from West Miami and the profile reads voluntarily no misconduct. So in closing why don't you do grow up and do something constructive for your dept and stop talking S%$T.

Sergio was a man, and then some. And Angel, i didnt always agree with you, but you never screwed anyone over, and as a cop and sgt you knew what to do, unlike the current staff we have that never were cops. I wont put my name becuase iam still stuck here, but i wish we still had some of you guys that were here in the 90's.

Sergio, I also heard you became a sgt in Miami, I am proud of you, Who would had said when we worked together that some day you would be a City of Miami Sgt. Good for you.

sergio, when are they taking applications at MPD

One of the best times i spent in HG was during Hurricane Andrew,those that were their rem. that night. We were all at the Park Plaza Hotel. The aftermath was also hard. We teamed up and helped our brothers, i rem. taking the ice truck down south. Those were the days. I also rem. Peter gates in the roof during the storm.

hey Angel is easy to give your name when you have already been fired or had to resigned from every department you worked for. You know your collecting the pension because you are a loser who can't work as a PO anywhere. If all the evidense was in your favor how come ysou din't get re-instated in the Department? (let me guess the arbitrator was against you also). I know you always looked mongolic but now I know it's not just your looks, you are an inbesil. How can you F$%# it up in three departments? You are a born looser cop wanna be big for nothing!!! as for giving my name, I'm smarter than that, you wouldn't give yours either if you were still employed. LOOOOOSERRRRRRR!!!!

take it easy on Angel, you know he has mental problems.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast