City Officers with Guns in Courthouses - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: misinformed

Quote Originally Posted by To kenny boy
    Bailiff deputies at CJC are able to communicate between themselves and building control, which is the nerve center for the complex. You self servingly paint a grim and incorrect picture of the security at the court complexes. As demonstrated by Deputies mg and bjl, a recent bad guy was stopped in his tracks. Were there others that were missed? Research all the reports of guns and other weapons confiscated by bailiffs over the years, and persons arrested for same, and I think you'll end up apologizing for your rantings.

If you really want progress in your quest to have all uniformed law enforcement have guns in the complexes, stop pouting like a baby and work quietly to achieve your goal. Find out what it is the Sheriff would require of other agencies to be allowed to carry in the courthouse, for which he has total responsibility and liability. If it's training and qualification by PCSO LETS staff, arrange for it. This tactic of demeaning the Sheriff and accusing him of being power or control hungry will not work. You tried the thing with the unfair labor practice and it cost you. You represented jb in his appeal and it cost you. Your judgement is not good. Reform while you still have the cush job at fop. Try the art of compromise and negotiation, rather than bluster and saber rattling.
    Hey numbnuts, compromise and negotiation? It takes two to tango and one has no concept of copromise and negotiation. Just look at the contract squabble in case you have forgotten you stupid, disrespectful jacka$$

Struck a nerve did I? Numbnuts, jackass. I can see you're mad but don't let that anger prevent you from seeing the truth in the message. I hope you don't get a gun in the courthouse. Somebody pisses you off and out comes the heater.

Quote Originally Posted by Dear stupid is...
    Struck a nerve did I? Numbnuts, jackarse. I can see you're mad but don't let that anger prevent you from seeing the truth in the message. I hope you don't get a gun in the courthouse. Somebody pisses you off and out comes the heater.
    Just more "bluster" and "saber rattling" by you. Like was said before, stupid is...why don't you go sit down with a rock and see if you can compromise or negotiate with it, jacka$$.

It's not about the Sheriff, it's about my ability to defend myself if something bad happens. We are allowed to carry a firearm everywhere else, so why can't we carry it in court? Don't worry deputy dog, I wont throw salt on your parade, just let me protect myself because you might be too busy guarding the same judge who doesn't want guns in the courtroom.

Look, if you're worried about your personal safety, go stand behind or sit close to a bailiff. Better yet, wear a suit to court, or soft clothes to your depo or invest so no one knows you're law enforcement. Feel better now honey?

Why should any police officer have to stand behind, or sit next to, a bailiff to be protected? They are sworn officers just as we (deputies) are sworn. They are trained to protect not be protected. They have the right to carry a gun on and off duty and take the life of someone if necessary. WHy the hell should they have to walk the halls of the county courthouse with an empty holster? It's the same as going to a burglary call without your weapon, it makes no sense.

Was the "poll" among judges recorded in any documents? I'd like to know which judges voted against this so I can make sure not to vote for them.

That's kind of a stretch to equate being in the courthouse after going through the mag with going to a burg without your gun. Try another comparison dear.

Well, you got the point didn't you? I was just saying, walking around with an empty holster sucks. I am much happier now that I am allowed to carry.

Well sais

Thanks for the backup PCSO. You make complete sense.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast