Actual Count - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actual Count

I think the Sgts parking their cars is a horrible idea.

We should be getting MORE take homes (for all of us officers)

not taking away take home cars from other people.

Cars

Agree with Oscar except for taking cars, we need to add to them. The Colonel has got to do something or just retire and get out of the way. No more jobs for his friends or any other freeloader, we need our officer positions back. We cant even take any time off..

[quote=watermelon warden/Itchy][quote="Fritz Feelgood":1jfraqf4]
    Quote Originally Posted by "watermelon warden":1jfraqf4
    Even our mechanic and maintenance man had take homes until the recent budget shortfalls. They cannot get the maintenance man to do his job during hours so he sure ain't coming out after. We should consider it a slap in the face that they give them take homes but not the officers. Since the budget is so "tight" they should make the SGT's park their cars at the Interstates and drive their POV's to the stations like they used to have to do.
    If I had to guess I'd say that you probably got passed over for promotion sometime in the past....or maybe you couldn't pass the test! Which of the 7 Dwarfs are you, Itchy or *****y?[/quote:1jfraqf4]

Never tried for promotion, never took the test, could pass it though-just choose not to. I'd rather be Itchy or *****y than you Kissy, Kissy A$$ that is.[/quote:1jfraqf4]

You have it all wrong...Kissy Kissy A$$ don't come into play until you go above Sgt. I'd further guess you didn't try for promotion because you'd have to leave your cozy side station and might actually have to get off your A$$ and do something. When was the last time you worked a actual violation??

take home cars

You better kiss major Bryans a##, he is the ego maniac he starts this crap.

Whole lotta A$$

That is one big a$$ to kiss but if you want to move up that is what you have to do.

Ok you guys sure got this off topic in a hurry.......................

back to the subject " actual count " ok I am going to tell you Big Chiefs a secret so listen closely.

IT IS ALL MADE UP, WE MAKE TIC MARKS ON A PIECE OF PAPER WHILE SITTING AT A DESK INSIDE THE OFFICE

IT DONT MEAN SQUAT, WE GOT NO IDEA HOW MANY TRUCKS, NONE, ZERO, NADA, FINTO, YOU GET THE PICTURE

I am telling you right now, we have done actual count at the beginning of the shift or at the end by having two people with dull pencils making tic marks for like 10 minutes, it is a radom wild-hair-up-your-butt guess

SWEAR TO GOD WE MAKE IT UP EVERY TIME

Re: Actual Count

Are you still making up the count?

What purpose does it serve if its made up?

Has anyone every put some ridiculous number for totals?

What else is being fabricated.

Alot is being fabricated on a daily basis. Numbers numbers and more padded numbers.

Yes we are .........

Hey hog farmer, go clean and slop your hogs, if the count is made up and you know about it or participated in it your no better. A liar is still a liar.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast