Boob and the admin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boob and the admin

looks like Gale is up to her old tricks

a lady who couldn't make it in DOC is running nutz in pasco

she is about 2 fire steve s

has the mulk under investigation

pulled the plug on three people who went out on the heart bill

and is willing to cut the throat on others.

we have about 15 people trying to get into tampa

about a dozen that left

and we are running IA complaints on the ones remaining

ok lets vote for the boob. when he gets back in he will fire teh rest of us.

I'm so tired of this political crap. He won't fire the rest of us if we do our job. We don't need the backing of a union if we do our job within policy. The sheriff will back us 100% of the time as long as we are within policy. Gail Page can't fire anyone, the man has too. Cmon, why do I come to this page!

What happened to Mulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'm so tired of this political crap. He won't fire the rest of us if we do our job. We don't need the backing of a union if we do our job within policy. The sheriff will back us 100% of the time as long as we are within policy. Gail Page can't fire anyone, the man has too. Cmon, why do I come to this page!
    she can't fire but they are looking to cut people to save money. RIght now she has steve on amin leave without pay. hasn't been found guilty and this is based on an opinion from a judge in a civil case.

so we will put people on leave with pay that are arrested, but when she gets pissed we basically fire them and then wait for a ruling.

thats like boob ruling on his own decisions.

just wait till he gets in the third term we will all b gone.

as far as the sheriff backing us 100 % as long as we do our job.

GO TO THE ROAD AND SEE IF YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH THE CALL VOLUME.

your gona F*ck up sooner or later. you cant make everyone happy and when these poeple call in a complaint and your sergeant is questioning you even thou you did it right. come on.

the front office is forwarding complaints because people want us to do majic out here.

cant be done. so when you take a short cut and dont write a report on a bs disturbance, your in trouble for not doing the right thing.

when you leave the subsection off a citation your in trouble.

when your citations are not up with the squad your in trouble

when you dont complete your supplements in 14 days your in trouble

when you drive over the speed limit to get to the call your in trouble

when you pursue a car your in trouble

when you dont write the parking citation when there was no complainant your in trouble

when you go to mitchell park and write the citation your in trouble

when you get injured on the job your in trouble

when you dont check the catylitic converters your in trouble

when you dont do the other area watches in the book your in trouble

when you dont call in your report when you were down 4 at the end of your shift, it has been 12 hours since your started and your tired...your in trouble

when you call in the report from home and your tired so you make mistakes, your in trouble

when you handle 25 calls and write 5 reports but you took a short cut on one, your in trouble

when will we wake up. we only have 10 more deputies on the west side of the county then we did in 2001. we are killing ourselves and boob doesnt care

pull up outside of west ops. three detectives, one sergeant one VA and two secretaries out there all day long. If your on patrol you work if your not you can hang out.

CPT look at the screen they are in the office 3 and 4 hours. or on a meeting for 3 hours. if i took that much time on a call i would be hung out to dry.

where are all the bodies that the boob got over the last 7 years. why are we working so hard. why will the sheriff not give us protection the same protection that he enjoyed AND FOUGHT FOR.

our backs are up against the wall and the sheriff needs to lay people off. if he can get rid of 20 to 30 members agency wide before october, then when the county says that he has to cut members he can say i dont have to. then he can just move people around.

in the mean time we have more lts and captains then we ever did and the sheriff has a secretary that has a secretary. is that more with less. NO

ever walk into some of these side offices. everyone is sitting around enjoying life. get a grip sheriff you lost control.

Don't believe all that. You guys are big boys and girls. Don't let the union run your careers.

she can't fire but they are looking to cut people to save money. RIght now she has steve on amin leave without pay. hasn't been found guilty and this is based on an opinion from a judge in a civil case.

so we will put people on leave with pay that are arrested, but when she gets pissed we basically fire them and then wait for a ruling.

your gona F*ck up sooner or later. you cant make everyone happy and when these poeple call in a complaint and your sergeant is questioning you even thou you did it right. come on.

the front office is forwarding complaints because people want us to do majic out here.

cant be done. so when you take a short cut and dont write a report on a bs disturbance, your in trouble for not doing the right thing.

when you dont write the parking citation when there was no complainant your in trouble

when you dont call in your report when you were down 4 at the end of your shift, it has been 12 hours since your started and your tired...your in trouble

when you call in the report from home and your tired so you make mistakes, your in trouble

when you handle 25 calls and write 5 reports but you took a short cut on one, your in trouble

when will we wake up. we only have 10 more deputies on the west side of the county then we did in 2001. we are killing ourselves and boob doesnt care

pull up outside of west ops. three detectives, one sergeant one VA and two secretaries out there all day long. If your on patrol you work if your not you can hang out.

CPT look at the screen they are in the office 3 and 4 hours. or on a meeting for 3 hours. if i took that much time on a call i would be hung out to dry.

where are all the bodies that the boob got over the last 7 years. why are we working so hard. why will the sheriff not give us protection the same protection that he enjoyed AND FOUGHT FOR.

our backs are up against the wall and the sheriff needs to lay people off. if he can get rid of 20 to 30 members agency wide before october, then when the county says that he has to cut members he can say i dont have to. then he can just move people around.

in the mean time we have more lts and captains then we ever did and the sheriff has a secretary that has a secretary. is that more with less. NO

ever walk into some of these side offices. everyone is sitting around enjoying life. get a grip sheriff you lost control.
    Again the truth. Maybe the col the sheriff and the staff should take notes on this one.

I just want to know where my back up is. Where are all the deputies we hired. and are we going to start to let deputies go. I heard we have to cut 10% of our budget. That is 1 person from each patrol squad. One person from each detective squad and so on and so on.

What can citizens of Pasco do to help. I know being informed of the candidates political platforms is important but that won't play out til later this year. Someone needs to give direction on what to do to help right now. Not direction for personal gain, but direction to help the deputies as a whole. Would going to the press help? I know your hands are tied in areas such as this, but ours (citizens) aren't. How does this disciplinary procedure work? Is there a committee that decides what actions need to be taken? or are the decisions made by the upper "elite"? If there isn't a committee, then is there any way to force that into being so hopefully everyone gets a fair shake? There are people out here that truly support and appreciate everything you do, we just don't know what to do to help. Please help us know what we can do to help you. You are truly remarkable people doing an incredible job in horriffic circumstances. Thank you for being there.

I totally agree with grateful citizen. Where is Molly Moorhead when you need her? She should be on top of this and letting the public know just how desperate things are out there for the deputies. Pasco county residents ARE concerned, and would pitch in and help if they knew what was truly going on, and TOLD what they could do to help. "Come on Molly, do your job!"

Listen, everyone needs to just slow down and stop over working yourselves for the agency and Bob White. Take your time getting to calls, I mean don't speed. Do good investigations, if your supervisor makes you go X8 document it in your report as to why your investigation is not good and complete. Don't clear a call until the report is done. Use your head, they can only work you so hard, keep a log of the injustice that you see and hear and document it every chance you get in your reports. If all else fails put your app into Tampa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast