Clint Knowles remains FIRED - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KNOWLES

30 TO 40 BEERS A DAY? DID HE EVEN SAVE SOME FOR STINGER?

Yup....that count sounds about correct. Things have been swpet under the rug long enough with his antics and BS. All the SWAT call outs her was SG2 on and was "Hid" in the SWAT command vehicle. Or didn't even show up to.
    We as Police Officers are held to a higher standard whether we like it or not. As a Police Supervisor, that standard is set even higher. How many impressionable younger officers did his crap taint?
    How many other careers have been directly de-railed by him? You can connect the dots and see that at least 3-4 are no longer here and were A.C.E. recipients. He was involved in some way or another with the ending of their career.
    The sticking up for a brother was thrown out of the window many years ago with him and my opinion of him. I think it was around the time he was thrown out of SIB for another "stunt" he pulled.
    You screw up once, maybe twice we'll stand behind you all day long. But when it happens 7, 8, 9 times your on your own.

Don't worry about him, he will be well taken care of by his cronies and family if he goes back to Gainesville. So don't any of the Clint fans out there worry about him. He will be fine.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Deputy fired amid groping charges
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cormier, Herald-Tribune
    SARASOTA — A Sarasota County sheriff's sergeant has been fired after he was charged with groping two women at a North Port Applebee's restaurant.

Sgt. Clint Knowles was formally terminated after a hearing Tuesday.

Prosecutors have charged Knowles, 35, with two counts of misdemeanor battery in April. He has pleaded not guilty.

A waitress and a patron at the Applebee's on U.S. 41 in North Port called police in early March and said Knowles repeatedly harassed and groped them. Knowles was gone when officers arrived, and the women picked him out of a photo lineup.
    Source
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Only truth

FINALLY. FINALLY. And by the way, shut up. Who cares that the guy got his walking papers. It is about time. If I had pulled stunts like that, I would have been gone a long time ago. If he had wrapped his self around a tree after a night of drinking he would be a hero cause you idiots would find a reason to make him one. HE IS A DRUNK who needed help a long time ago but instead you dummy's saluted him and drank with him. If anyone is to blame for him losing his job, ITS YOU!! For christ sake he was blacked out half the time, how did he know he was f'ing up.. Oh because his FRIENDS were looking out for him? TOO late to cry for his mistakes. YOU should have stepped in a long time ago and been a friend and called INTERVENTION or someone who could have helped. Too late now. BYE-BYE boozer.

So let me see. J Hayes and J Kost stuck their necks out for Clint Knowles yet they want to be Catains?? They enabled this man to continue to drink! If JH had stayed out of it then women would not have been sexually touched under the influnece of Alcohol. In AA they call that "enabling "which is worse than the drunk drinking. So if these two guys every make Captain????? I quiver over the thought of the decisions that would be made. I just hope they never make it. They have already shown their abilities of the decison making process. Thank God Clint is off the road. He could have killed someone. Drinking like that is nothing but a dangerous weapon on the road. Way to go JH and JK.

observation only

I can’t speak for Joe Hayes, but I was at the career service board for Knowles and I have sat through many career service boards. Kost appeared to be just serving as part of the process. He basically looked at Knowles and said he can’t condone the behavior that had been exhibited. It looked like he was just there to try and clear up some confusion between some memos and letters written by a Captain and the conflicting testimony of that Captain. It looked like a tough position to be in for all on the board. Also, Chris Laster did a great job as the chairman. Even Ortner and Matosky were very orderly and fair in the comments. It was a tough day for everyone. No one likes to see a brother cop get fired, but Knowles did his ownself in and he knows that.

someone looks happy

Could it be Motolla that made that post. A little bitter there aren't ya....

I can assure you I am not Matolla. Matolla has NOTING to be bitter about.All he had to do is sit back and let the process work itself out. Nope there are alot of OTHERS who feel JH should not be a Captain. This decision was one of them. Ask around. JH was stupid for sticking his neck out. Now it is probably going to be a neck he wished ha hadn't. He should have stayed out of it. Bad LT's decision.

Idiot

Everyone knows Kost and Hayes are idiots why do you guys even waste your time posting stuff abou them go do your job and leave it.

hey boots....

Quote Originally Posted by boots r made 4 walkin
    So let me see. J Hayes and J Kost stuck their necks out for Clint Knowles yet they want to be Catains?? They enabled this man to continue to drink! If JH had stayed out of it then women would not have been sexually touched under the influnece of Alcohol. In AA they call that "enabling "which is worse than the drunk drinking. So if these two guys every make Captain????? I quiver over the thought of the decisions that would be made. I just hope they never make it. They have already shown their abilities of the decison making process. Thank God Clint is off the road. He could have killed someone. Drinking like that is nothing but a dangerous weapon on the road. Way to go JH and JK.
    WHEN YOU LEARN TO SPELL, YOU CAN BE A "CATAIN" TOO.... this is so funny what an idiot....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast