Why is everyone leaving? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Those days are gone brother. Now, you have a new crop of LEO's, from all agencies, who want a new badge, hat, cool vehicle graphics, and who actually ask on a public forum if it's Ok to put Red/Blue lights in their POV.

I think pay compression is the biggest issue. If you don't fix it, the ranks keep getting filled with youngsters who desire the aforementioned. Senior experienced officers leave with regret, to better support their family financially.

I miss FMP. I applied LONG ago when I first got out of the USCG. It was a well respected agency with a no-nonsense reputation.

[quote="Anonymous"]Those days are gone brother. Now, you have a new crop of LEO's, from all agencies, who want a new badge, hat, cool vehicle graphics, and who actually ask on a public forum if it's Ok to put Red/Blue lights in their POV.

Remember not everyone who posts on this site is LEO. So, the stupid comment about placing red/blue lights in their POV's should have went in one ear and out the other. A clue would have been that FWC SLEO use blue not red!

To put it succinctly, everyone here with an IQ numeral larger than their hat size is leaving. attempting to leave, talking about leaving, shopping for another job, looking in other states or counting the days to retirement.
    Is that clear enough?
    If you have to ask why, then you don't work for the State of Florida.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12