THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Translation

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine
    A mind is a teriible thing to waste, dumbass!!!!
    Or in this case, waste is aterrible thing to mind

Lorraine,

Heard that you are up for a promation to SID.....Thats awesome!! Well deserved. Only thing that sucks is that your going downtown. Even though you dont work for the hill anylonger, it was always nice knowing that your nearby.

Never worked under you, but i've heard the stories. Lauderhill lost an amazing boss to BSO. Good luck over there!!!

Unregistered

Oral Interview Today

How long does it take to find out if you pass the oral interview with the Lauderhill Police Department? Is it instantaneously, like BSO? Or do you have to wait a few weeks?

Unregistered

Ex?

Quote Originally Posted by ;1242294
    You people absolutely kill me!!! Whoever you are, and obviously you haven't been around long enough...you are a coward for not putting your name to your words (which you need some help with because your writing is atrocious, if you ever worked for me we'd have problems with your reports). I agree with the moderator who is sick to his/her stomach about these posts. I don't even know where to begin...
    First of all...Mike Cochran, John Rhames, Tundra King, and Rick Rocco all worked the road many years ago. Let's get the history lesson right, in the beginning, there were no supervisors at Lauderhill Police Department, everyone was equal (even the chief, Mike Scott, didn't want to be called 'Chief' - in fact he used to say "Just call me Mike"). Then there was what we called LPO's (Lead Police Officers), then we had sergeants and so on.
    Whatever you feel about certain individuals at the department is your business, it really sucks and says alot about your character that you would trash the administration like that and not put your name to it or get the facts straight. How very unprofessional of you to call them unprofessional and unfit when you lead by example!!
    I, like everyone else, has my own opinions about certain people and how they supervise but I learned many, many years ago (23 to be exact) that you never air your dirty laundry in public and you never publically trash a supervisor, you must learn to pick your battles and you, GUEST, have lost yours!!
    I have worked with just about all of the administration presently at Lauderhill Police Department, either along side of them or for them and if I ever had a problem I went to whomever it was with and it was handled. Frankly, if you are so unhappy and feel your administration is that incompetent, why don't you leave? Is it that maybe another agency won't hire you?? I was unhappy once upon a time at that department and I left because I had too much respect for myself to continue my employment there. I absolutely miss the officers that worked for me and many of the supervisors that worked along side me they are some of the best people I know and I would do anything for them, that's why I have to stand up and voice my opinion..I however had a problem with the administration that was there at that time and they knew it because I told them!!!
    To trash your FTO's and training department is sickening to me..how embarrassing for others to read. You have no respect for others, or your department to embarrass them like that. Keep your opinions to yourself is they are that bad. Bill Gordon has been with the department for too many years and given way too much to be trashed like that. Darryl King, whatever you think of him, is someone I would and have entrusted my life to and he has never let me down the best partner I ever had!! All those FTO's you trash, Abrahams, Merenda, Pendergrass, and all those others you trash, are good people regardless of what you think...have you told them that you think they suck as FTO's, I think not. Granted there are quite a few officers that I do not know and I can't speak for them..but those that worked for me and with me, have a great work ethic. Everyone makes mistakes but they are not crucified for their entire lives for it. I have made many mistakes and I am sure there are people who have their own opinions about me, good bad or indifferent, and those that know me know that they can come to me with whatever the issue is and discuss it. I dare you to say these things to the faces of those that you are so blatantly trashing, I would buy front row seats to see that!!
    The Lauderhill Police Department is not perfect, hell no agency is including my own, but if you have these many complaints then why do you stay? If your supervisors and trainers are that incompetent, then why do you stay? Grow a sack for goodness sakes instead of being so disgruntled!!!
    I however am not a coward and challenge you to sign your name to your next post...If you have a problem with anything I've said then you can come to me, I'm real easy to find I'm on the radio everyday 4Y5 in Lakes..or better known as ex-Sgt. Szczepanik #104 Lauderhill Police Department.
    Tough talk behind a keyboard. Must be nice to finally vent it all out behind your personal, non work related computer.

Go fishing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345