THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Hey Dave

Saw your post and couldn't resist replying to you. It's been a long time, hope all is well with you and your agency. Thanks for the support!! Remember well the crazy days and the way we always had each others back!! I think that over time there are some that have joined this agency that really don't have a clue about brotherhood. Back in the day we always looked out for each other and if there was a problem we addressed it straight up. It's funny when you look and see who isn't afraid to put their names on their posts and who is!!!
    Hey Bill Gordon..you ROCK, and I love you...good things come to those who wait!!!
    Dave if you are ever in the area please look me up..Doug and I would love to see you!

Thats funny you wrote all of this about having each others back.

Didnt your husband just turn his back on someone in his own unit?
    Any comments?

Ouch!

Ironic??

Speak not of what you know nothing about, and believe me you know nothing about what you are speaking of!!! You have exercised a wonderful display of character, if I say so myself. First, this is an open IA and can't be commented on. Second, even if I could comment it doesn't warrant an explanation, especially in a forum such as this. People like you enjoy enticing and baiting others into argumentative rhetoric because they have nothing better to do. Third, you hide behind a pseudoname...why is this?? Maybe because you don't know what you are talking about and can't handle the embarrassment when called to the table on it!!!! Finally, you don't know anything about my husband or myself because if you did you wouldn't post comments and half-truths when you obviously don't have the whole story. What's ironic is the poignant difference and incongruity between what you PERCEIVE to be the truth and what actually is. Your display of cynical remarks and contemptuous mockery in reference to your belief about the motives and virtue of my husband sickens me. Your disparaging comment is unprofessional, unwarranted, and is based on qualities that are so disparate and lacking in consistency to even resemble the truth. Posts such as yours are an example that the darkness that is all too apparent is one of spirit and not just a lack of illumination. The trouble with people such as yourself is that you lack the power of conversation and intelligence but not the power of speech. You are a prime example that it is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them. In closing I leave you with one thought, my mantra if you will, and I truly believe this -
    Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
    - Samuel Butler

Words to live by!!!

You are correct its an open case. And when its closed all statements will be public record.

Then we will see.

The greatest irony of all!!

Yes we will..sometimes the truth hurts!!! It might be best to wait until all the dust settles before people start telling their version of a story and others believe it before they have any proof or form an opinion about others. I think Oscar Wilde said it best when he wrote: "The liar at any rate recognizes that recreation, not instruction, is the aim of conversation, and is a far more civilized being than the blockhead who loudly expresses his disbelief in a story which is told simply for the amusement of the company."

Irony
    Say the truth and you shall be granted happiness
    Go down the right path and you shall see paradise
    It is too bad this is only factual through fairytale stories
    Any road that we take has a consequence
    Irony is what we face in the real world and we can not run
    No matter what we say or do
    Life will lead to death
    The greatest irony of all

Dark Dellusion

ls

L.S.,

for reasons I will hold for myself I will not put my name on this site. Just know that your comments are way over the head of the person you intended to explain the situation.

Well said though!!!!!!

Lorraine,

Please dont let our useless rookies get under your skin. Sh*t talking is all that they know...its a wonderful generation of new cops

Lorraine, some of what you said, I had to read several times to understand. So I will translate what you said so that the idiot you are trying to convey a message to will better understand.

What Lorraine is trying to say is that you are a dumass!

Translation

Thanks for the translation...I actually could have said that myself but I figured that he/she would be able to understand what I was trying so eloquently to say!! Besides it's healthy to exercise, especially your mind and intelligence. One thing I did forget to say is that if this person knows the real story about the incident he/she speaks of, then maybe he/she should hurry up to IA and clear everything up so the incident is closed and becomes public record.
    A mind is a teriible thing to waste, dumbass!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast