THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I just think it sad that the lauderhill thread has gotten so bad that two moderators had to step in.

Sorry Mod 1 ... I do use the "F" word too much ... Sorry!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Makey
    I understand. I know that it was done in the heat of the moment. I just had to rag you on it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Potty Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Makey
    Yes you do Vic. I expect to see a container on your desk to put money in for every "F" word that you say.

Vic has a jar on his desk!!!. I got something for it.

Its loaded with penuts too.

Just kidding Vic...(LOL)

Mike Gordon,

You pobably haven't heard this from the street guys yet, but thanks. Your already pulling magic from your new position and making our lives on the streets a little bit easier. Your the right guy for this and alot will be done to better this department because of it.

Thanks man and keep up the good work. Your one of the few that has left the road and actually still care about and understand our needs.

Thank You

I believe with all my heart that we have a tremendous group of street officers in this department but with that we have been forgotten over the past few years by some in the administration and other units in the department. No sense to point the finger and cause bad feelings with anyone in the department for what was. The future is now and we have a chance to correct many deficiencies and get on track. I don’t believe for a minute that the officers we have do not want to be cops and I believe that someone has to make a stand for the guys and gals on the streets working 12 hours a day. I will work as hard as I can for everyone in this department … some may not like or appreciate my mannerism and comments but remember I work with a sense of urgency for the people working the streets and put in harms way daily. With all of that said someone is allowing me to help everyone and someone opened a checkbook for us to get the things we (road patrol) needed and that person deserves your support. I have years of Military experience and the one thing that I do know is that no matter what when someone gets promoted give them your support and a chance. Some of us might end up being surprised how the department might look a year from now. I know we have all heard "it is coming" and "things will get better" but for once I am seeing some movement in the right direction. For the first time in a long time I am seeing someone upstairs working hours on end (not for a paycheck) but because they have a goal to make this a professional police department. In seeing that person work and because of that person’s commitment I have decided that I am going to work along with them and put the crazy hours in for the department. I really don’t know if I am right with this entire situation but as long that person is giving 110% for us so will I. We can “*****” and moan and write thousands of negative things on this site and really at the end of the day it gets us nothing. I guess in closing … as most of you know I am lengthy in my posts … I will never forget anyone in this department and I will give 110% to everyone who works here. Bottom line in this is road patrol is amazing in what they have done with little to no support … imagine how much better we are going to be now that we have a support system in place. I am and will be committed to you guys and gals on the street.

Old Days

You are right about the old days Lorraine. We had no one to depend on but each other. Running crazy on the East side and sometimes backup had to come from Central or NW. We had a good group way back then and we all worked well together no matter what the differences

David Farley
    Ex-LHPD 121

Re: Old Days

Quote Originally Posted by David Farley ExLHPD 121
    You are right about the old days Lorraine. We had no one to depend on but each other. Running crazy on the East side and sometimes backup had to come from Central or NW. We had a good group way back then and we all worked well together no matter what the differences

David Farley
    Ex-LHPD 121
    EX-LHPD? How about retired LHPD or former LHPD.....Sounds like your proud to be an Ex.....

I enjoyed my time

I enjoyed my time at LHPD but moved on to help start a new department on the west coast of Florida and write their FTO program but I don't forget where I came from

Dave Farley

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast