THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Coward

You people absolutely kill me!!! Whoever you are, and obviously you haven't been around long enough...you are a coward for not putting your name to your words (which you need some help with because your writing is atrocious, if you ever worked for me we'd have problems with your reports). I agree with the moderator who is sick to his/her stomach about these posts. I don't even know where to begin...
    First of all...Mike Cochran, John Rhames, Tundra King, and Rick Rocco all worked the road many years ago. Let's get the history lesson right, in the beginning, there were no supervisors at Lauderhill Police Department, everyone was equal (even the chief, Mike Scott, didn't want to be called 'Chief' - in fact he used to say "Just call me Mike"). Then there was what we called LPO's (Lead Police Officers), then we had sergeants and so on.
    Whatever you feel about certain individuals at the department is your business, it really sucks and says alot about your character that you would trash the administration like that and not put your name to it or get the facts straight. How very unprofessional of you to call them unprofessional and unfit when you lead by example!!
    I, like everyone else, has my own opinions about certain people and how they supervise but I learned many, many years ago (23 to be exact) that you never air your dirty laundry in public and you never publically trash a supervisor, you must learn to pick your battles and you, GUEST, have lost yours!!
    I have worked with just about all of the administration presently at Lauderhill Police Department, either along side of them or for them and if I ever had a problem I went to whomever it was with and it was handled. Frankly, if you are so unhappy and feel your administration is that incompetent, why don't you leave? Is it that maybe another agency won't hire you?? I was unhappy once upon a time at that department and I left because I had too much respect for myself to continue my employment there. I absolutely miss the officers that worked for me and many of the supervisors that worked along side me they are some of the best people I know and I would do anything for them, that's why I have to stand up and voice my opinion..I however had a problem with the administration that was there at that time and they knew it because I told them!!!
    To trash your FTO's and training department is sickening to me..how embarrassing for others to read. You have no respect for others, or your department to embarrass them like that. Keep your opinions to yourself is they are that bad. Bill Gordon has been with the department for too many years and given way too much to be trashed like that. Darryl King, whatever you think of him, is someone I would and have entrusted my life to and he has never let me down the best partner I ever had!! All those FTO's you trash, Abrahams, Merenda, Pendergrass, and all those others you trash, are good people regardless of what you think...have you told them that you think they suck as FTO's, I think not. Granted there are quite a few officers that I do not know and I can't speak for them..but those that worked for me and with me, have a great work ethic. Everyone makes mistakes but they are not crucified for their entire lives for it. I have made many mistakes and I am sure there are people who have their own opinions about me, good bad or indifferent, and those that know me know that they can come to me with whatever the issue is and discuss it. I dare you to say these things to the faces of those that you are so blatantly trashing, I would buy front row seats to see that!!
    The Lauderhill Police Department is not perfect, hell no agency is including my own, but if you have these many complaints then why do you stay? If your supervisors and trainers are that incompetent, then why do you stay? Grow a sack for goodness sakes instead of being so disgruntled!!!
    I however am not a coward and challenge you to sign your name to your next post...If you have a problem with anything I've said then you can come to me, I'm real easy to find I'm on the radio everyday 4Y5 in Lakes..or better known as ex-Sgt. Szczepanik #104 Lauderhill Police Department.

Re: Coward

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine Szczepanik
    You people absolutely kill me!!! Whoever you are, and obviously you haven't been around long enough...you are a coward for not putting your name to your words (which you need some help with because your writing is atrocious, if you ever worked for me we'd have problems with your reports). I agree with the moderator who is sick to his/her stomach about these posts. I don't even know where to begin...
    First of all...Mike Cochran, John Rhames, Tundra King, and Rick Rocco all worked the road many years ago. Let's get the history lesson right, in the beginning, there were no supervisors at Lauderhill Police Department, everyone was equal (even the chief, Mike Scott, didn't want to be called 'Chief' - in fact he used to say "Just call me Mike"). Then there was what we called LPO's (Lead Police Officers), then we had sergeants and so on.
    Whatever you feel about certain individuals at the department is your business, it really sucks and says alot about your character that you would trash the administration like that and not put your name to it or get the facts straight. How very unprofessional of you to call them unprofessional and unfit when you lead by example!!
    I, like everyone else, has my own opinions about certain people and how they supervise but I learned many, many years ago (23 to be exact) that you never air your dirty laundry in public and you never publically trash a supervisor, you must learn to pick your battles and you, GUEST, have lost yours!!
    I have worked with just about all of the administration presently at Lauderhill Police Department, either along side of them or for them and if I ever had a problem I went to whomever it was with and it was handled. Frankly, if you are so unhappy and feel your administration is that incompetent, why don't you leave? Is it that maybe another agency won't hire you?? I was unhappy once upon a time at that department and I left because I had too much respect for myself to continue my employment there. I absolutely miss the officers that worked for me and many of the supervisors that worked along side me they are some of the best people I know and I would do anything for them, that's why I have to stand up and voice my opinion..I however had a problem with the administration that was there at that time and they knew it because I told them!!!
    To trash your FTO's and training department is sickening to me..how embarrassing for others to read. You have no respect for others, or your department to embarrass them like that. Keep your opinions to yourself is they are that bad. Bill Gordon has been with the department for too many years and given way too much to be trashed like that. Darryl King, whatever you think of him, is someone I would and have entrusted my life to and he has never let me down the best partner I ever had!! All those FTO's you trash, Abrahams, Merenda, Pendergrass, and all those others you trash, are good people regardless of what you think...have you told them that you think they suck as FTO's, I think not. Granted there are quite a few officers that I do not know and I can't speak for them..but those that worked for me and with me, have a great work ethic. Everyone makes mistakes but they are not crucified for their entire lives for it. I have made many mistakes and I am sure there are people who have their own opinions about me, good bad or indifferent, and those that know me know that they can come to me with whatever the issue is and discuss it. I dare you to say these things to the faces of those that you are so blatantly trashing, I would buy front row seats to see that!!
    The Lauderhill Police Department is not perfect, hell no agency is including my own, but if you have these many complaints then why do you stay? If your supervisors and trainers are that incompetent, then why do you stay? Grow a sack for goodness sakes instead of being so disgruntled!!!
    I however am not a coward and challenge you to sign your name to your next post...If you have a problem with anything I've said then you can come to me, I'm real easy to find I'm on the radio everyday 4Y5 in Lakes..or better known as ex-Sgt. Szczepanik #104 Lauderhill Police Department.
    You go girl!!

Sarge, since you have left, we have hired alot of serious potenital. They, however, are all young, blind and think they are gods. I'm actually proud to see where this agency has come over the past years and actually hold our FTOs in high regard.

Were fine. This is one idiot reposting crap just to make it seem like everyones disgruntled around here.

They need to grow up.

You need to come back here and teach these rooks!! :lol:

I agree with the fto posts except for Sgt. Gordon. That guy will do anything for anyone and is an amazing trainer. Hes NOT an a$$. You have to know how to deal with him. Its quite simple actually, you just run! LOL

He is the one boss that I would work under without hesitation around here. This department would go far with him as a LT.

stop the bashing

Thanks Lorraine for posting your comments. I have to agree with you that who ever is writing this has no idea about what happened years ago. Everyone mentioned in the posting has worked there butt off. There was a time when all we shared radios and worked 12-24 hours straight The department survived because of the dedication and hard work of many of the cops you have just pit down. I will not dwell on the past, but if your going to comment about someone at least do it when you have facts, or you were actually there.

We were a team back then.......now it seems that everyone just wants to bash each other. I hope one day that everyone can get along and work as one.

Thank you Lorraine for what you said. To the officer who wrote that trash. I know who you are now. I have read so many of your reports and memos. You make the same punctuation and spelling mistakes like clockwork. Stay off this forum.

I dont know who the heck wrote this about B Gordon but you must either but a complete moron or a lazy P.O.S. OR both. This man is an amazing cop and your department is lucky to have him. You obviously do not know him well enough, if you did you would know what a fabulous cop and person he is. He has such a wealth of knowledge about so many things when it comes to police work and just many things in general. If you have an issue with him, then it must be because you have not taken the time to get to know him or are just too dumb to find your way out of a wet paper bag. Put you EGO aside and speak to him and I bet you will change your opinion of him. He and I did not like each other and first when we started working together and I can speak from experience, once I took the time to get to know him, I realized how awesome he is. As for the post about the FTO'S I would have to agree with some of it. However, when was Abrahams ever a hard worker??????

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    Thank you Lorraine for what you said. To the officer who wrote that trash. I know who you are now. I have read so many of your reports and memos. You make the same punctuation and spelling mistakes like clockwork. Stay off this forum.
    Who are you to erase those posts? They didnt violate any of the terms and conditions of this forum. I will send a long letter to mod 1 asking for him to re-post the previous forms and asking that you be removed from your position if the erased posts arent back on within 24 hours. You are here to remove posts that are in violation of the sites terms and conditions, not the ones that you disagree with. Second of all, you dont know who I am, but i do know who you are. And even if you did. that doesnt scare me that you know me. I no longer work for this department but keep in touch with those that knows whats going on.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    Who are you to erase those posts? They didnt violate any of the terms and conditions of this forum. I will send a long letter to mod 1 asking for him to re-post the previous forms and asking that you be removed from your position if the erased posts arent back on within 24 hours. You are here to remove posts that are in violation of the sites terms and conditions, not the ones that you disagree with. Second of all, you dont know who I am, but i do know who you are. And even if you did. that doesnt scare me that you know me. I no longer work for this department but keep in touch with those that knows whats going on.
    Go ahead and email me. I'm waiting.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

So whats this site for then? Wasn't this site created so that cops cant vent and post their opinions? I didnt post those comments but I didnt see anything wrong with them, especially the posting about the FTO's. I personally dont agree with the removal of those postings (maybe the initital post, but certainly not the post about the FTO's). And then the main moderator comes on a writes something like that? I lost all confidence in this site.

Well see heres the problem, all Mod 1 said is "Go ahead and email me, Im waiting." How you choose to read that is up to you. I dont necessarily see that as good or bad....maybe he just read the post and is waiting or maybe its meant in the way the other poster took it.....thats the problem with this site. Many of these posts are subject to how the reader looks at them. Yes of course many directly and obviously violate the terms of use while others do not but still get deleted. The users of this site should conduct THEMSELVES in an adult and moral way, first and foremost. Personally I have had to have some threads deleted and have had to deal with the Mod on this site and Mod 1, each have been fair with me. However, if we just wrote things with some common sense/courtesy maybe they wouldnt have to clean up everyone else's mess. You can get your point across without having to completely trashing someone else.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast