Sullied, The Anti-Sheriff
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sullied, The Anti-Sheriff

Sully, or who I now refer to as Sullied:

From Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Cite This Source verb, -lied, -ly·ing, noun, plural -lies.
    –verb (used with object)

1. to soil, stain, or tarnish.

2. to mar the purity or luster of; defile: to sully a reputation.
    –verb (used without object)

3. to become sullied, soiled, or tarnished.
    –noun

4. Obsolete. a stain; soil.

—Synonyms 1. taint, blemish, contaminate. 2. dirty, disgrace, dishonor.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

And to think that I once was his biggest supporter. Sully has really been the dissappointment of the year. I thought some change at the Sheriff's Office might be a good idea, but the more he and the other opponents say, the happier I am with Bob White. Sullied is nothing more than a liar, who will say whatever he has to say to make the Sheriff look bad. He does not care who it hurts or how it affects the members. He just goes on and on, pointing out things like the Car policy.

Lets look at that a minute: Sullied, as a staff member at the Sheriff's Office, knew that restrictions to the personal use of agency vehicles was coming, which he strongly lobbied against. The command staff says this is an unfortunate necessity based on the economic times in which we are living. Sullied then retires, runs for Sheriff, and then does, as probably guided by AW, a pre-emptive strike to criticize the Sheriff for not doing this earlier. He takes credit for this great idea as if it were his own, and forces earlier and deeper cuts into the benefits of our members. Don't believe me, here is an exerpt from the St. Pete times:

Pasco sheriff puts brakes on take-home car policy
    By Molly Moorhead, Times Staff Writer
    In print: Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exerpt from Sullied:

"Why didn't he do this six months ago? Why didn't he do it nine months ago?" Sullivan said. "It is just way too ironic that within a month of us pointing this out, that he's now chosen to fix it when he should have made the cuts that he needed to cut almost a year ago."

But White said Sullivan's outcry over the cars wasn't the first time someone began scrutinizing the policy.

"We worked through this early on," White said, referring to budget meetings last year. "And honestly, they knew about this. Alan Weinstein knew about it, Sully (Sullivan) knew about it."

Weinstein retired in October as a sheriff's captain and is now working for Sullivan's campaign. Sullivan, a former lieutenant, retired in November.

Sullivan agreed with White's account — partly.

"I knew before I left that he was contemplating eliminating personal use (of patrol cars) from the cops," Sullivan said. "I never — nothing was ever said about the civilian cars."

The policy change also ends all off-duty use of Sheriff's Office cars, even by sworn deputies. Previously, all employees with take-home cars could drive them during off hours for personal business, within the borders of Pasco County.

And:

White, who said little about the car issue when Sullivan took it to the media in February, fired a shot of his own Wednesday.

"There's a little irony in this whole thing," the sheriff said. "I stopped Bobby Sullivan from driving his unmarked, really nice police car to his home in Brooksville, which he had done for years. He really lamented over it and cried the blues.

"It's funny now that he's banging that gong that he lobbied so hard for back in 2001, because it was quite a departure when I made those guys bring the cars back in the county."

Sullivan's response: "Yes, that's true."

All this time, I thought this was Sullied's idea, now he admits that the Sheriff talked about limited cutbacks, but CONVENIENTLY STATES that civillians were never discussed. That is, in my opinion, another SULLIED LIE. Since the media attention, however, much broader cuts have been made. I suspect that the other cuts that we recently had, like paying for schools and college, is a result of the Sheriff now having to make other cuts that were discussed at last year's budget meeting, before Sullied can bring up these issues in another wayward attempt at discrediting the Sheriff.

Thanks Sullied, I now have NO RESPECT for you. Thanks for nothing, now I think as little of you as I do your NOT SO SECRET PARTNER, Bogart.

BOB WHITE FOR SHERIFF, 2008

Signed,

A new believer

Re: Sullied, The Anti-Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by a new believer
    Sully, or who I now refer to as Sullied:

From Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Cite This Source verb, -lied, -ly·ing, noun, plural -lies.
    –verb (used with object)

1. to soil, stain, or tarnish.

2. to mar the purity or luster of; defile: to sully a reputation.
    –verb (used without object)

3. to become sullied, soiled, or tarnished.
    –noun

4. Obsolete. a stain; soil.

—Synonyms 1. taint, blemish, contaminate. 2. dirty, disgrace, dishonor.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

And to think that I once was his biggest supporter. Sully has really been the dissappointment of the year. I thought some change at the Sheriff's Office might be a good idea, but the more he and the other opponents say, the happier I am with Bob White. Sullied is nothing more than a liar, who will say whatever he has to say to make the Sheriff look bad. He does not care who it hurts or how it affects the members. He just goes on and on, pointing out things like the Car policy.

Lets look at that a minute: Sullied, as a staff member at the Sheriff's Office, knew that restrictions to the personal use of agency vehicles was coming, which he strongly lobbied against. The command staff says this is an unfortunate necessity based on the economic times in which we are living. Sullied then retires, runs for Sheriff, and then does, as probably guided by AW, a pre-emptive strike to criticize the Sheriff for not doing this earlier. He takes credit for this great idea as if it were his own, and forces earlier and deeper cuts into the benefits of our members. Don't believe me, here is an exerpt from the St. Pete times:

Pasco sheriff puts brakes on take-home car policy
    By Molly Moorhead, Times Staff Writer
    In print: Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exerpt from Sullied:

"Why didn't he do this six months ago? Why didn't he do it nine months ago?" Sullivan said. "It is just way too ironic that within a month of us pointing this out, that he's now chosen to fix it when he should have made the cuts that he needed to cut almost a year ago."

But White said Sullivan's outcry over the cars wasn't the first time someone began scrutinizing the policy.

"We worked through this early on," White said, referring to budget meetings last year. "And honestly, they knew about this. Alan Weinstein knew about it, Sully (Sullivan) knew about it."

Weinstein retired in October as a sheriff's captain and is now working for Sullivan's campaign. Sullivan, a former lieutenant, retired in November.

Sullivan agreed with White's account — partly.

"I knew before I left that he was contemplating eliminating personal use (of patrol cars) from the cops," Sullivan said. "I never — nothing was ever said about the civilian cars."

The policy change also ends all off-duty use of Sheriff's Office cars, even by sworn deputies. Previously, all employees with take-home cars could drive them during off hours for personal business, within the borders of Pasco County.

And:

White, who said little about the car issue when Sullivan took it to the media in February, fired a shot of his own Wednesday.

"There's a little irony in this whole thing," the sheriff said. "I stopped Bobby Sullivan from driving his unmarked, really nice police car to his home in Brooksville, which he had done for years. He really lamented over it and cried the blues.

"It's funny now that he's banging that gong that he lobbied so hard for back in 2001, because it was quite a departure when I made those guys bring the cars back in the county."

Sullivan's response: "Yes, that's true."

All this time, I thought this was Sullied's idea, now he admits that the Sheriff talked about limited cutbacks, but CONVENIENTLY STATES that civillians were never discussed. That is, in my opinion, another SULLIED LIE. Since the media attention, however, much broader cuts have been made. I suspect that the other cuts that we recently had, like paying for schools and college, is a result of the Sheriff now having to make other cuts that were discussed at last year's budget meeting, before Sullied can bring up these issues in another wayward attempt at discrediting the Sheriff.

Thanks Sullied, I now have NO RESPECT for you. Thanks for nothing, now I think as little of you as I do your NOT SO SECRET PARTNER, Bogart.

BOB WHITE FOR SHERIFF, 2008

Signed,

A new believer
    The Highlighted words above are the Scary part of "Sullied" (I like it) being Sheriff. That and the line about his not so secret partner. Everyone knows that Sullied and AW are bedfellows, but the more I hear about the Bogart twist, the more it makes sense. They do both have the same workers in both camps, even though they try and deny it.

Lets be honest here folks, Sully's whole campaign is nothing but smoke and mirrors. He has no real platform, he just hopes to do what he's done throughout his whole career. Lie about others, put them in a bad light, to make himself look better by making others look weaker.

But Tom Jackson from the Tampa Tribune called him out. It is about time the media caught wind of the real Sully.

I only hope all who have been wronged will have the courage, when the time is right, to do the same thing. When the political climate is right; when, or if, political steam is gained, some former subordinates and co-workers just might call Mr. Jackson for a formal lunch date. There is alot to talk about when you work for a dictator.

I assure you that you are all wrong about everything posted above. Who's working for who and what not.

Best of luck to you ninny backbiters though.

Bogart and Sullivan are in this together and Winestein is the driving force behind the grand plan. Either way Alan W. will wiggle back in at the PCSO.

White looks better every day

Some of you people crack me up. If the sheriff shit in your mouth and told you it was chocolate pudding, you would thank him and gobble it right up wouldn't you.

I will take the bannana pudding please!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Bogart and Sullivan are in this together and Winestein is the driving force behind the grand plan. Either way Alan W. will wiggle back in at the PCSO.

White looks better every day
    There will be many things that come out in the future that prove this. I was A Sully supporter until I found out he was in with Bogart. That is the worst mistake he could have made. Bogart is the most disliked canidate I have ever seen. People have specific reasons why they dislike Sully or Jeff. However, Bogart is just hated by most. Why would Sully make such a stupid deal.

Give me a Effing Break already.

Quote Originally Posted by Powertripping
    Give me a Effing Break already.
    Please explain what captain idiot you dont understand whats going on or are you part of the Bogie/Sully team. This is just wrong, does the democratic party know about Bogarts deals, does the republican party know about Sullys deals. I think Sully is a good man (so you know I'm not JC), but let him explain if this is not true. The way I see it is people like Sully and Bogart are a big part of the problem. I am looking to JD and Baker, at least I know what they say is the truth.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast