Transfer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer

Transfer

I am thinking about coming over from Seminole PD. I used to be a city and dont want any part of it. I really enjoy wroking in indian country. Is there room for growth (ie promotion, special units) at Mico. Plus how does the 401 k work.

Thanks

R U NUTS? Why would you want to go from bad to worse?

re:transfer

I'll try and take a diplomatic approach here, but why would you want to leave SPD? You are giving up a take home car, and better pay and probably over all a better dept (all though I have heard it's getting to be just as bad up there as is it is with us) the 401k works like this : the tribe will match dollar for dollar up to 5% and you can contribute up to 15%. As far as growth we do have a DB and Wildlife Unit, you are eligable for promotion and those 2 areas after 1 yr. on the road, if they are available. Hope this helps and Good Luck, I personally would stay in SPD or go back to city before coming to Miccosukee!

Thanks for the info I am just weighing my options after I leave SPD. I like Indian Country

YOU SUCK

SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAT!!! Miccosukee is the worst dept on planet earth! this place is controlled by MARA SALVA TRUCHA!! delinquentes con guayaberas with cadenas de oro.....and ****s with buisness interest in officers off duty work....SGT...opps i mean Detective wanna be COLLAR....THESE PEOPLE ARE TRASH BAGS!!! all i can say is ROLO SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PLAY WII!!!!!!!!!!

Re: YOU SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by supervisorIAM
    SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAT!!! Miccosukee is the worst dept on planet earth! this place is controlled by MARA SALVA TRUCHA!! delinquentes con guayaberas with cadenas de oro.....and ****s with buisness interest in officers off duty work....SGT...opps i mean Detective wanna be COLLAR....THESE PEOPLE ARE TRASH BAGS!!! all i can say is ROLO SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PLAY WII!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually, Hialeah PD is neck-in-neck with Micc PD! Same mind set!

I am all for 8 hour shifts. I work 12 now and they suck. Studies have shown that police officers loose their productivity after 8 hours.

transfer

Hey genius check out FDLE’s website

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJST/CJAP/2 ... _pre1.html

8’s are a thing of the past, 12’s are what most progressive agencies are working. Take a look.

Micco may be bad, but take my advise stay away from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek, Surfside, and Sunny Isles. Those are carear killers. Hialeah, may not be bad compared to the above choices.

Career Killers

Quote Originally Posted by loser
    Micco may be bad, but take my advise stay away from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek, Surfside, and Sunny Isles. Those are carear [CAREER] killers. Hialeah, may not be bad compared to the above choices.
    And so is your spelling!

PS: Hialeah is like the ninth level of Dante Alighieri's Inferno: "Abandon hope all yee who enter here."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast