Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer

bal harbour=take homes
    indian creek=great money, do nothing
    surfside=take homes
    bay harbor=?
    sunny isles=take homes

hialeah=u are kidding,,take home pov

quote="loser"]Micco may be bad, but take my advise stay away from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek, Surfside, and Sunny Isles. Those are carear killers. Hialeah, may not be bad compared to the above choices.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by loser
    Micco may be bad, but take my advise stay away from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek, Surfside, and Sunny Isles. Those are carear killers. Hialeah, may not be bad compared to the above choices.
    All of these depts Career killers???? They are all the top paying depts in Dade county all have takehomes and all have specialized units. I would say there some of the best depts.

Micco may be bad, but take my advise stay away from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Indian Creek, Surfside, and Sunny Isles. Those are carear killers. Hialeah, may not be bad compared to the above choices.
    Dude are u stupid! Sunny Isles has everything that you could dream off (FRS, take home, good pay, good benefits,etc) what else do you want. Go talk sh!t somewhere else. You're just mad cus all those agencies turned you down A$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Playero
    Dude are u stupid! Sunny Isles has everything that you could dream off (FRS, take home, good pay, good benefits,etc) what else do you want. Go talk sh!t somewhere else. You're just mad cus all those agencies turned you down A$$.
    Playero you couldent be more right this guy oviously doesent understand how us beach depts have it!!

VERY HAPPY FOR U GUYS, NOW GET OFF OUR SITE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12