MANNY ZARDON - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MANNY ZARDON

Hialeah and Hialeah Gardens should merge, build an airport, become a county and then drown both Mayors in the deepest lake we can find.

Thank you Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Thank you Mod
    Hey Gus, Mario you looked great on tv I hope you guys applied at other depts because you put the noose around your necks today

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

BLUE 123-GOOD RIDDENS-GOODYBYE-DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA- YOU SHOULD BE BACKING YOUR FELLOW POLICE OFFICERS

I heard he got slammed a bit, and how he bad mouth the officers

I heard he got slammed, regardless what happens, Manny it's not PMC.
    Sorry, we will never quit fighting you !

I like manny, at least he tells you how it is instead of writing you up. I am not as old as some of the others here but I think we're hurting ourselves. I hope the oldtimers know what their doing, because if not we're all going to pay for the few!!!!

Since you say you’re so new, take some advice, leave now, like others have done. This place is a place to nowhere, manny is a back stabbing person, who when in Hialeah was self proclaimed zero, rem. Manny, playing dominoes at your house on duty, rem. that. So Mr. New. Leave now, plenty of places to go, unless this is manny writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Since you say you’re so new, take some advice, leave now, like others have done. This place is a place to nowhere, manny is a back stabbing person, who when in Hialeah was self proclaimed zero, rem. Manny, playing dominoes at your house on duty, rem. that. So Mr. New. Leave now, plenty of places to go, unless this is manny writing this.
    Manny you have no shame everyone knows your backround and all the things you did at Hialeah. Its amazing that anyone would consider giving you employment as a police officer, mush less a captain. Then, I look at the people that run that place and I can figure out why. Just looking at the way you conducted yourself when they interviewed you on camera shows what caliber of people you are. There are rafters with no education on sw 8th st that express themselves with more class than you. SHAMEFULL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast