MANNY ZARDON
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MANNY ZARDON

MANNY ZARDON

I heard Manny is in a bit of trouble in the Gardens, any one have the info ?

que paso

Mannny Zardon

Nothing to get exited about, only a PERK complaint. They have no bite, they can't even fine you. I got exited, then found out what PERK can do (nothing). I'm leaving this sorry department!!!

That's too bad. Has anyone heard anything about Tony Sanchez? I heard he's being investigated and something is comming down soon. His a good guy I hope he comes out OK.

once again, the lost idiots have wandered onto our site. O Mod, can you please delete these guys from Hialeah Gardens who lack the guts and/or courage and/or balls to use their own board? I am sick and freaking tired of reading their crap, when you know we have PLENTY of our own crap right here in the real, original Hialeah. Can you idiots stay in your own board and on your own side of 826? Manny is your problem now, to hell with him.

WOOOOOOOOOOO
    DID SOMEONE FORGET TO TAKE THEIR MEDICATION TODAY ???

let talk about guts Hialeah, making sgt's to commander, please, Zardon would had been chief in hialeah since you dont need any police experience.

APPLY HERE, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW POLICE WORK

congratulations on your new forum guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    congratulations on your new forum guys.
    Great.

No I can come over to this Post and talk crap too!!!!!!

Que VIVA MANNY!

Leave these guys alone dude, they are just like us. It's like China and Venezuela side by side.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast