We Need A Change - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In response to that nice guest blogger who could not even take the time to come up with a user name. No I am NOT Bi-polar I have been diagnosed and certified with multiple personalities. But dont you fret none I am on my meds which I take religiously. Yes I preach for unity and cohesiveness within our ranks. Than venomous blog you are referring to was well deserved by the recipient. Yeah I know it was harsh but it still was truthful. I thank you for appreciating it. Just because one is a lunatic doesnt mean they cant voice their opinions, thoughts or the truth.

Re: Blogzilla lead the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredofitall
    I am tired of the infighting. I am tired of blogzilla talking about how much better he is than the rest of us. Say what you have to say leave the rest out. Just because someone does not believe the way you do does not make them an uneducated jerk. If you are so smart then you step up run for office and lead us ignorant people to the light.
    Now, Now, Tiredofitall you obviously dont have good reading comprehension. If you take the time to read every blog that was posted by Blogzilla you will see that I never stated the obvious. There is no need for me to say something that everyone can readily see. You and your cronies prove my point everytime you attempt to respond to something that is posted. You see Tired you made this statement because you realize it was true. Dont be angry just be thankful that people like myself are tolerant enough to allow you to even exist. The reason you are tired is not from all of the infighting and back stabbing that is posted on this thread but the simple fact is you have been losing sleep staying awake at nights just wishing you were somewhere different or someone else. I dont call anyone uneducated or a jerk they prove it all by themselves when they attempt to blog on this thread. My opinion is just that MY OPINION, dont try to attack me because I tell it like it is. The people that take the time to entertain themselves by reading this thread realizes who the idiots are and yes Tired if the shoe fits you may wear it. So do yourself a huge favor get some sleep and rethink about your feeble attempt to disparage me, seriously you are not intellectually equipped to step to me. As for the others no Blogzilla is no where near perfect but will always tell it like it is

blogzilla

I do not have time to go through all of your venomous blogs to point out the fact that you fill space with criticizing people and their views without offering any substance or solutions of your own. You would be an excellent candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. You seem to have taken a page straight from their playbook. I guess it is an attempt by you to seem as if you have something to add without actually adding anything.
    The point of the post was not as you took it so maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. The point was and is if you are so great step up and lead, not as you think a need to sleep better because I am not as intellectual as you think you are.

Dude you are such a loser! Do you NOT know who I am. I already lead you and this was by your own choosing. Figure it out yet? Dont hurt yourself or lose anymore sleep trying.

Re: blogzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Evenmoretiredofit
    I do not have time to go through all of your venomous blogs to point out the fact that you fill space with criticizing people and their views without offering any substance or solutions of your own. You would be an excellent candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. You seem to have taken a page straight from their playbook. I guess it is an attempt by you to seem as if you have something to add without actually adding anything.
    The point of the post was not as you took it so maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. The point was and is if you are so great step up and lead, not as you think a need to sleep better because I am not as intellectual as you think you are.
    You obviously have time on your hands if you are on this site reading and then responding to the blogs. I guess you are too stupid to recognize that.

AHHH the amazement of it all. Yes I am going to cave in to my better judgement and finally post something. Of course those who will respond in a positive or negative fashion may do as they wish, I accept and welcome it all. Let's just clear the air about one thing. I am not professing or claiming to be any smarter than the next man or woman but I AM highly intellectual. With that said this forum is definitely not a place for Rhodes Scholar type of discussion. This is a site that should and can be used for information but has denegrated into a insult laden, venom spewing bashfest. Which is okay because it provides a medium for people to vent their frustrations and I can respect that. My take on some of the constant characters are just that MY perspective. Like the Blogzilla blogger, he/she is obviously intelligent but also filled with rage. They are insightful yet spiteful. Blogzilla is truthful but yet they are freakin insane. I like you anyway Blogmonster. The blogger Str8talk started off strong with a message they attempted to deliver but got frightened away for some reason. My advice to you Str8talk is to keep plugging away if you have something to say and I think you have plenty more. FOP put up a great post and I would like to see more. It's your career What can I say your post was simply fabulous. Tiredof itall well your are obviously not that tired if you know what I mean, you have to realize that you are just like everyone else sorry bud. Now about all those other bloggers, first of all if you cant even use your imagination and create a blog that will stimulate some response other than you personally attacking another for their thoughts or opinion you all are pathetic. Hey let's face it there are no real issues that will ever be resolved on this rag of a website so why get personal. Yes you may insult someone if they deserve it but to just out right call someone out with no justification whatsoever is unacceptable. If anyone post something here they are open game for a response it does not matter if it is positive or negative. But when you initiate an attack on someone without provocation you are wrong. I know for a fact that I am not perfect and I surely do not have all the answers. But if I post something on this site after today you can best believe it will not only be truthful and responsible but responsive in nature. I will not initiate just retaliate. So if you want to post then post that is your first amendment privilege whether you deserve it or not it is provided to you as a citizen of the good old USA and yes even the illegals enjoy the privilege too......yeah yeah life's not fair deal with it.

Re: Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by It's your career
    I have no ill feelings towards the PBA, they have negotiated some pretty good contracts in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County has historically been run by the “Good Ole Boy Network” and was a difficult conquer for police unions. But these are the facts:

Its my career? Thanks I didnt know that! Oh and the one appointed??? was APPOINTED! I didnt elect him, seems a lil lopsided sond you think??? ALSO the Chief is a uniion buster and only watches out for himself and that 150 thousand he makes a year!! How do you explain the few meetings he had with only special people in certain zones trying to sway them to vote for that contract, COME ON WAKE UP! ZERO communication from him down the chain of command! AND I MISSED where the Chief "puts himself accountable for needed improvements" He needs to go, AJ needs to go, and you need to go! and take that appointed PBA rep with you. PLUS THE PBA REPS TRIED TO ADDRESS ISSUES AND THE BOARD JUST DOES NOT LISTEN OR ENTERTAIN THEIR TIME. GO BACK FROM UNDER THE ROCK YOU LIVE UNDER!
    I must apologize to you, as you represent the failure of the school system, and function of the school police. While you were being bullied as a child, and forced into the paint with macaroni room, the police should have protected you. If you were not so abused, and picked on, you would have not grown up such an angry douche bag. We should have invited you into a PAL program so you understood round is a shape, but not in shape. We could have mentored you, and shared our stories of police brotherhood, so you understood when you grew up, and became a police man, you would understand that the guy in BLUE next to you may have to safe your life. I most commend your special education reading coach, although your grammar and spelling is atrocious, you can compose quite a fable. Your psychology teacher should have explained Freud theory on penis envy, this way you would understand that a tiny man can get along with the big boys, as long as he doesn’t try to display the balls he does not have. Your School Police should have identified your turmoil, hate and rage, and cuddled you, they should have taught you compassion. In history class they should have explained that the civil war is over, the north won, so go on with your life and forgive. We should have worked on your self esteem, so you could control your anger, and hide the fact you an obnoxious load. Your geology teacher should have explained to you, humans don’t live under rocks, but I understand your correlation when your only true friend, your “pet rock” abandoned you. If the school district pulls their police, we will have a county filled with stupid angry pricks such as yourself. This would be a true tragedy.

Wow !!!!! You sound like Blogzilla, I had to read it twice.

Re: Think about it.

[quote=Why we need school police]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "It's your career":l4g8ozet
    I have no ill feelings towards the PBA, they have negotiated some pretty good contracts in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County has historically been run by the “Good Ole Boy Network” and was a difficult conquer for police unions. But these are the facts:

Its my career? Thanks I didnt know that! Oh and the one appointed??? was APPOINTED! I didnt elect him, seems a lil lopsided sond you think??? ALSO the Chief is a uniion buster and only watches out for himself and that 150 thousand he makes a year!! How do you explain the few meetings he had with only special people in certain zones trying to sway them to vote for that contract, COME ON WAKE UP! ZERO communication from him down the chain of command! AND I MISSED where the Chief "puts himself accountable for needed improvements" He needs to go, AJ needs to go, and you need to go! and take that appointed PBA rep with you. PLUS THE PBA REPS TRIED TO ADDRESS ISSUES AND THE BOARD JUST DOES NOT LISTEN OR ENTERTAIN THEIR TIME. GO BACK FROM UNDER THE ROCK YOU LIVE UNDER!
    I must apologize to you, as you represent the failure of the school system, and function of the school police. While you were being bullied as a child, and forced into the paint with macaroni room, the police should have protected you. If you were not so abused, and picked on, you would have not grown up such an angry douche bag. We should have invited you into a PAL program so you understood round is a shape, but not in shape. We could have mentored you, and shared our stories of police brotherhood, so you understood when you grew up, and became a police man, you would understand that the guy in BLUE next to you may have to safe your life. I most commend your special education reading coach, although your grammar and spelling is atrocious, you can compose quite a fable. Your psychology teacher should have explained Freud theory on penis envy, this way you would understand that a tiny man can get along with the big boys, as long as he doesn’t try to display the balls he does not have. Your School Police should have identified your turmoil, hate and rage, and cuddled you, they should have taught you compassion. In history class they should have explained that the civil war is over, the north won, so go on with your life and forgive. We should have worked on your self esteem, so you could control your anger, and hide the fact you an obnoxious load. Your geology teacher should have explained to you, humans don’t live under rocks, but I understand your correlation when your only true friend, your “pet rock” abandoned you. If the school district pulls their police, we will have a county filled with stupid angry pricks such as yourself. This would be a true tragedy.
    [/quote:l4g8ozet]

Let me put it plain and simple, you are a fuc%ing idiot. and so am I

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123