RELATIONSHIP!!

Thread: RELATIONSHIP!!

RELATIONSHIP!!

I have a question for all the Officers that work for WGPD Only!!
    how are you relationship with neighboring deparments, like Ocoee,Oakland,Apopka PD's??....I was told that WGPD calls Ocoee for K9.
    Thank you.

Friendship

Hey D-Block yes we do call for a K-9 from Ocoee, Apopka, or OCSO when we need one to respond. Our relationship is very well with the surrounding agencies. Ocoee’s Chief worked under our Chief when they worked together in Broward County and they both relocated to Orange County. Apopka pretty much likes to be by themselves and never depends on any other agency to bail them out. The smaller agencies such as Windermere and Oakland assist with checkpoints and sometimes need our assistance with back up. OCSO has us respond to some of their priority calls because the deputy is 10 minutes out. So as you can see we have to get along and help each other out. I can see Central Florida going Metro within the next 10 years. Whether that’s a good or bad thing we won't find out until it happens.

Amen brother

Amen brother..........

disagree

The only relationship we need to be concerned about is the one between detective T.R., detective B.J, and soon to be detective C.C.

Ask them about the two P's. They know all about that. That's all people talk about from their last department. Well, the cool people anyway.

huh?? TC ..PP.. FU....what's with the codes....You got something to say, say it...Dont be a ***** and hide behind codes

I agree. Why should we have to concern ourselve with the relationship between those guys???? Dont just elude to something be a man and say it

Who Cares

Who cares about those three or their "Dirty South" B.S. they came to OUR department . . . and they need to know that!

wow.....even up there you get punked....so sad