HARD ROCK - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HARD ROCK

Two post deleted. Figure it out on your own. The rest of it is close to being gone with a mass banning of IP’s. Thank you.

what happened?

Yeah, what happened? We don't need any names ok

Respect!

I have no idea what happened and was not there. However, let me take a wild guess. A young PO with very little discipline who has been a cop for two days probably thinks the rules apply different to him! It happens all the time and more so in departments that do not indoctrinate their new officers on the customs of police courtesy. Like when you are in someone else's house you show respect!

Like I said I was not there and have no clue about what happened, but it is an all too familiar problem in policing!

Re: Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Don't Know
    I have no idea what happened and was not there. However, let me take a wild guess. A young PO with very little discipline who has been a cop for two days probably thinks the rules apply different to him! It happens all the time and more so in departments that do not indoctrinate their new officers on the customs of police courtesy. Like when you are in someone else's house you show respect!

Like I said I was not there and have no clue about what happened, but it is an all too familiar problem in policing!
    Exactly, Well Said.

We are cops in Hialeah not Seminole. Show officers from other jurisdictions as much respect as you would expect. At the end of the day the guy was drunk, out of control, the primary aggressor in a fight, and the instigator of a major disturbance while the Seminole cops were on duty in their jurisdiction. Don’t force another officers hand.

Opa-Locka

Sorry Opa-Locka I did not mean any disrespect and you are right about how Opa-Locka has been changing over the last 4 years. I was just using your past reputation to make a point. But I do think Opa-Locka is a better department than HPD at this moment, not by a lot, but better none the less.

Also your citizens are American citizens and knoew their rights which makes it much tougher to do your job, but that is what professional policing is all about. Unlike in HPD where most officers do not know search and siezure from a towing dispute.

Again sorry and no hard feelings.

Stay the hell away from that Hard Rock. It is an absolute graveyard for cops and firefighters or prospective applicants of either profession. There is hardly any brotherhood left in this game and those cops there, who were almost all fired from another department or put themselves through the academy, will bury you. Give them a reason, by being drunk and stupid, and you absolutely can't complain. Seminoles live tax free and roll around in money all day long. People go there and blow all their hard earned flow on over-priced drinks, crappy food, and slot machines with no return. Why would you choose to do that? For pu$$y? Yeah, so you can get a 33 charge from some skank there. Grow the fu*k up!!! Cry about all the money you aint making and you go to that cess-pool to get drunk and stupid.

And hey, the Locka is coming up! I'd leave for there if they topped out at a little more than 43k, LoL. They do have FRS and it's a fun place to work. And by the way, you don't have to stop EVERYTHING that drives by you. You only have 8 hours in the Locka to finish your 30 daily written reports. 8)

leo in the hard rock

Be very very careful at the hard rock. Some of the officers there (some not all) think they are an island (which in a way they are) .. they will arrest you just to show you how tough they are and how they only follow their own rules.. which is anyone passing though is up for grabs but a seminole indian is hands off. They have abolutely caused the loss of city jobs (with the help of the city worker of course) and they do not feel guilty about it in the least. The Rez is full of crack and alcohol addicted indians and that's where your money is going when you gamble there. If you want to Gamble go to Jai Lai in Dania beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Locka
    Stay the hell away from that Hard Rock. It is an absolute graveyard for cops and firefighters or prospective applicants of either profession. There is hardly any brotherhood left in this game and those cops there, who were almost all fired from another department or put themselves through the academy, will bury you. Give them a reason, by being drunk and stupid, and you absolutely can't complain. Seminoles live tax free and roll around in money all day long. People go there and blow all their hard earned flow on over-priced drinks, crappy food, and slot machines with no return. Why would you choose to do that? For pu$$y? Yeah, so you can get a 33 charge from some skank there. Grow the fu*k up!!! Cry about all the money you aint making and you go to that cess-pool to get drunk and stupid.

And hey, the Locka is coming up! I'd leave for there if they topped out at a little more than 43k, LoL. They do have FRS and it's a fun place to work. And by the way, you don't have to stop EVERYTHING that drives by you. You only have 8 hours in the Locka to finish your 30 daily written reports. 8)

Correct me if I am wrong but did you say the cops at Seminole will bury other cops and firefighters?

This guy walks up to another mans wife grabs her and begins kissing her, then when the husband says hey leave my wife alone, Captain America immediately identifies himself as one of Hialeah’s finest and takes a swing at the guy.

My friend what was done for this guy and the other rebel rousers goes far beyond professional courtesy.

Now tell me how is that burying this guys career. If anything he began to dig the hole himself.

Oh well, justice was served Captain America got a beer bottle cracked over his head by one of the husbands friends. Can you say Defensive Tactics Remediation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk

Correct me if I am wrong but did you say the cops at Seminole will bury other cops and firefighters?

This guy walks up to another mans wife grabs her and begins kissing her, then when the husband says hey leave my wife alone, Captain America immediately identifies himself as one of Hialeah’s finest and takes a swing at the guy.

My friend what was done for this guy and the other rebel rousers goes far beyond professional courtesy.

Now tell me how is that burying this guys career. If anything he began to dig the hole himself.

Oh well, justice was served Captain America got a beer bottle cracked over his head by one of the husbands friends. Can you say Defensive Tactics Remediation.
    that dude should have been 07'd and then he would be working with you ! :P and doing chief rolling dice's dirty work

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast