School District Budget meeting from 05/07 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There seems to be an over abundance of hostility between you fellas. I propose we get rid of all this anxiety by having a boxing tournament. This way all you soft, shi@t talking, poontangs can have the opportunity to get rid of your frustrations. You can duke it out mano e mano instead of calling out someone on this thread,unless of course you are too afraid to come face to face with them. If this is the case I suggest you stop the BS before you get a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    There seems to be an over abundance of hostility between you fellas. I propose we get rid of all this anxiety by having a boxing tournament. This way all you soft, shi@t talking, poontangs can have the opportunity to get rid of your frustrations. You can duke it out mano e mano instead of calling out someone on this thread,unless of course you are too afraid to come face to face with them. If this is the case I suggest you stop the BS before you get a visit.
    Come on Mr. King, Professional Fighter/Martial Arts Expert vs. Two Ton Tessy, as much as I would like to see a second Hindenburg explosion, and someone finally shut that Boss Hog look a like up, it has about a the same chance of happening as us going green. It is funny though, how such an opinionated load, who can't make it up a flight of stairs, can call people out. This one time king of the C.B. radio, should stick to fighting for that last chicken wing at the Chinese buffet,

HMMNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    Come on Mr. King, Professional Fighter/Martial Arts Expert vs. Two Ton Tessy, as much as I would like to see a second Hindenburg explosion, and someone finally shut that Boss Hog look a like up, it has about a the same chance of happening as us going green. It is funny though, how such an opinionated load, who can't make it up a flight of stairs, can call people out. This one time king of the C.B. radio, should stick to fighting for that last chicken wing at the Chinese buffet,
    Hey we might have something here. What if we could get that Don King blogger to supply the equipment and venue for this tournament maybe people will get there frustrations out with a good old fashion boxing match. We could charge admission and donate the money to a worthy cause.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12