MORAL BOOSTER

Thread: MORAL BOOSTER

MORAL BOOSTER

Other than pay. What can we do in Tally to realistically boost the ( Road whores), I mean Troopers motivation level?

Have more of the higher ups on the road with us. Especially at night and on DUI details. lead by example!

Re: MORAL BOOSTER

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Other than pay. What can we do in Tally to realistically boost the ( Road whores), I mean Troopers motivation level?
    If you need a boost in your morals...go to church.

Ahh i am just kidding....as for morale, I wish they would tell certain Sheriffs that it is bull crap that they call us for vehicle vs. mailbox (no drunk or injury) in a residential neighborhood... with only one Trooper for the county. Then when the serious wreck comes out they need to drag a Trooper from another county.

You are an almight trooper, highly trained in traffic crash investigation. And now you complain because you have to put that training to use?? Maybe if you quit worrying about being a State Police (like some of your northern kin) and put more effort into investigating the crash your morale would go up!!! LOL

Have more of the higher ups on the road with us. Especially at night and on DUI details. lead by example!
    Why would you want more higher ups on the road during midnight shift? Midnights is when I have my fun and I really don't want a Sgt, LT or Capt, ruining it for me. I would rather go look for drunks on the side roads than do a radar detail on the interstate.....which is exactly what we would be doing if more brass was out on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane
    Why would you want more higher ups on the road during midnight shift? Midnights is when I have my fun and I really don't want a Sgt, LT or Capt, ruining it for me. I would rather go look for drunks on the side roads than do a radar detail on the interstate.....which is exactly what we would be doing if more brass was out on the road.
    if i remember correctly every rank has to have a certain percentage of road patrol every month. why isn't that adhered to? i don't need more supervision on midnights, i need more bodies on the road doing the job!

NO MORE 10-66'IN!!!!!!!!!