Polling Results at Gulf Coast Gab

Vote for your choice for Sheriff.

http://gulfcoastgab.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3356

As of 5-22-08 results-

53% Van Camp
    25% Hall
    14% Randle
    8% Roper

What a sampling of the population. Did what, 40 or so vote? Take out family and friends you can talk into actually voting and you have nothing.

Randle is going to be the next Sheriff so start cleaning up your act. We are going to bring some much needed professionalism back to the SRSO.

yes Wes, i think your on to something...

Thanks for the compliment but I am not Wes. There are others besides Wes that can make good logical arguments and inject common sense into their posts. I personally think Randle would be crazy if he did not utilize someone like Wes with that kind of experience and education on his staff or as his Chief. He did a great job before and would be welcome by most at the SRSO as the Chief Deputy. I only hope Wes would be available. He may not want to come back and clean up the mess Hall has made. Make no mistake, Randle will be Sheriff despite what your silly poll says.

Guest, please explain to me how Randle is going to make that happen??? His only core support is a group of Lawyers in Gulf Breeze... he is 3rd on the list of raising money, and most Deputies can`t stand him... so how is a guy with only a split of Gulf Breeze going to beat Hall much less Van Camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Thanks for the compliment but I am not Wes. There are others besides Wes that can make good logical arguments and inject common sense into their posts. I personally think Randle would be crazy if he did not utilize someone like Wes with that kind of experience and education on his staff or as his Chief. He did a great job before and would be welcome by most at the SRSO as the Chief Deputy. I only hope Wes would be available. He may not want to come back and clean up the mess Hall has made. Make no mistake, Randle will be Sheriff despite what your silly poll says.

Wes got the boot for sending nasty emails via his agency email to a BOCC member. Randall would NOT be smart having Wes and Santa Rosa would not be smart to elect Randall. Jeff cant pass the sgt exam, so leave him out too. Roper would want this to be SRHP so forget him. Hall is a prima donna, vanity driven person. At least with Hall we know what we got. No, Randall will not be the next sheriff. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!

Wes got the boot for sending nasty emails via his agency email to a BOCC member. Randall would NOT be smart having Wes and Santa Rosa would not be smart to elect Randall. Jeff cant pass the sgt exam, so leave him out too. Roper would want this to be SRHP so forget him. Hall is a prima donna, vanity driven person. At least with Hall we know what we got. No, Randall will not be the next sheriff. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!
    you got that right. i don't want to take a chance on any of them. randall is small town and has wes, van camp can't even make sgt so why would he be a good sheriff and roper will be just like every trooper that ever became a sheriff and run a county hp. i will take what we have as there will be no positive change with anyone else.

go away wes.

What makes you say that VanCamp wouldnt make a positive change? He came to us at the FOP and wants to fight for us..the street Deputy.

you got that right. i don't want to take a chance on any of them. randall is small town and has wes, van camp can't even make sgt so why would he be a good sheriff and roper will be just like every trooper that ever became a sheriff and run a county hp. i will take what we have as there will be no positive change with anyone else.

go away wes.

Your right. Its unbelievable that Hall is the best of this group, and he brings nothing at all to help the agency or his people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast