Straight shooter - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thanks for the input, BO. Hows the real estate market?

How do I go about obtaining a County permit to operate a police k9 training compound. . . .
    adjacent to a school bus stop in a residential area? :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen:

Ah, the sound of barking dogs, blank guns and yelling in the morning. If the tykes don’t like it where they board the bus, tuff stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Thanks for the input, BO. Hows the real estate market?

THATS HILLARIOUS!!!! B.O. IS PERFECT INITIALS FOR SOMETHING THAT STINKS!!!! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    His ex made decisions that directly affected the marriage
    Can't blame a guy for not wanting to change diapers at his age.

Re: STD

NO, it didn't. His situation with his ex-wife had nothing to do with SS, nor did it have anything to do with decisions he made. His ex made decisions that directly affected the marriage and anyone saying anything else has no flipping idea what they're talking about. I could go into more detail, but I won't out of respect for my friend, as I don't think his personal life is anybody's business unless he chooses himself to divulge that information to you.

RT had nothing to do on a personal level with SS. That is an absolute and total BS rumor.[/quote]

WOW, I guess she should stop showing people all those pictures of his K-9's as RT is training them and her laying around on the ground with them.

People may get the wrong idea.

Exclamation Re: Straight shooter

who's the chick who drives a jeep?

Re: Straight shooter

What kind of Jeep?

Re: Straight shooter

a little wrangler that's been color-accessorized by a barbie doll

Re: can we end this useless thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Don't forget all the overtime he can get his hands on...eazzzy cookie monster...other people want to work overtime too....
    bank foreclosed on cookie monster this month, DOGgone shame

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567