Straight shooter - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    YOU IDIOT, IT WAS A ROOKIE LIKE YOU THAT THOUGHT THAT HE KNEW EVERYTHING THAT ALMOST CAUSED HIM HIS LIFE.
    As far as a rookie causing the accident? BOTH INVOLVED WERE ROOKIES AT THE TIME. Shuuuut uuuuuup about the 2-cruiser accident already. That ancient history still pays big dividends for RT and you know it. I'd rather have AO back in the saddle, like the other poster said.

Quote Originally Posted by Playing the accident card
    YOU IDIOT, IT WAS A ROOKIE LIKE YOU THAT THOUGHT THAT HE KNEW EVERYTHING THAT ALMOST CAUSED HIM HIS LIFE.
    As far as a rookie causing the accident? BOTH INVOLVED WERE ROOKIES AT THE TIME. Shuuuut uuuuuup about the 2-cruiser accident already. That ancient history still pays big dividends for RT and you know it. I'd rather have AO back in the saddle, like the other poster said.
    Are you kidding me??? AO was an idiot and a liabilty to the agency.

- - - - -
    Tally so far: three idiots.

CAPS guy who can be found on other threads backslapping his buddy the convicted felon
    RT
    OA

Re: STD

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Man
    Isn't RT one of the many names that rode the SS express? It's something that I heard.
    now thats a different type of "head" injury

Quote Originally Posted by Addition
    - - - - -

CAPS guy who can be found on other threads backslapping his buddy the convicted felon
    RT
    OA
    YOU IDIOTS DON'T HAVE A CLUE... TRY LEARNING THE FACTS PRIOR TO WRITING ON HERE....SGT. R.T. WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY OF THAT CRAP JERKOFF... HE WAS A SEASONED K-9 DEPUTY WHEN THE ROOKIE RAN HIM OVER WHILE DRIVING UP TO A CALL WITH HIS LIGHTS OFF. . HE WAS CRUSHED BETWEEN THE K-9 TRUCK AND THE PATROL CAR YOU JERK!!!!!!!AS FOR ME, THE ONLY BACKSLAPPING I HAVE DONE IS OF YOUR MAMMA.....AND TELL HER SHE NEEDS TO WASH,CAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR BREATH.....

OLD NEWS..........MOVE ON

This was a long time ago..........WHO CARES ANYMORE.
    Yes RT got hurt, and now he is better, many officers get hurt while working.....He had his 15 minutes of fame..............NOW LETS MOVE ON.
    Or lets just all buy him a medal and sign it ??????

- - - - -

RT
    OA
    YOU IDIOTS DON'T HAVE A CLUE... TRY LEARNING THE FACTS PRIOR TO WRITING ON HERE....SGT. R.T. WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY OF THAT CRAP JERKOFF... HE WAS A SEASONED K-9 DEPUTY WHEN THE ROOKIE RAN HIM OVER WHILE DRIVING UP TO A CALL WITH HIS LIGHTS OFF. . HE WAS CRUSHED BETWEEN THE K-9 TRUCK AND THE PATROL CAR YOU JERK!!!!!!!AS FOR ME, THE ONLY BACKSLAPPING I HAVE DONE IS OF YOUR MAMMA.....AND TELL HER SHE NEEDS TO WASH,CAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR BREATH.....

And the ONLY reason he is a Sergeant is because he is a buddy of Sheriff Stupid!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: OLD NEWS..........MOVE ON

This was a long time ago..........WHO CARES ANYMORE.
    Yes RT got hurt, and now he is better, many officers get hurt while working.....He had his 15 minutes of fame..............NOW LETS MOVE ON.
    Or lets just all buy him a medal and sign it ??????
    You disrespectul FUCC! Yea, i said it, if you want to discuss bring your sissy behind to my face. I have no fear of that happening though.

As far at RT, the fine cop that he is, is more than any of you ever hope to be. You talk about 15mins of FAME...are you seriousy kidding me? Do you even fathom the amount of surgeries that he endured, the recovery process of over a year, the rehabilitation that he pushed through, just to be able to walk again. Some of you arse wipes bleed blood from your manhood, because you whine like complete bishes. I, like the poster above would go to WAR anytime with RT, because he has the courage and endurance to make it through, unlike some of you who are still looking for that tampon to cover your newly found maturity.

Go ahead and talk your shyt on here, because that's the only place you could ever face me, as you stand behind you "guest pass". Goodness knows you would never debate this issue with me in public, much less face to face.

RT, luv you like my own brother and always wish you success!
    Some people think they are being "picked on" when reality smacks them in the face. If reality is kicking your arse, ask yourself "WHY", don't sit back and cry about it!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    [quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":a5zll1ke
    - - - - -

RT
    OA

And the ONLY reason he is a Sergeant is because he is a buddy of Sheriff Stupid!
    [/quote:a5zll1ke]Talk about STUPID, obviously you don't know shyt. Those stripes were earned, the old fashioned, hard way! If you want to know why I know this, come ask me.
    Some people think they are being "picked on" when reality smacks them in the face. If reality is kicking your arse, ask yourself "WHY", don't sit back and cry about it!

if RT was promoted then J.G.should of been promoted also.
    accept J.G. doesnt kiss arse to nobody.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast