Straight shooter
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Straight shooter

Welcome back Sgt. Tucker, we missed you!!!!!! You are a tuff cookie but a straight shooter. I have learned a great deal from you and for that I thank you!!!! You can be a bit over the top at times but, I know it's because you really care and take pride in what you are trying to do....
    I like the way that you encourage us to do better and get us pumped up to go out and fight crime. You really believe that we can make a difference!!!!

Re: Straight shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sgt. Tucker...You can be a bit over the top at times...
    No shyte. He straightens rows of magazines on a coffee table with laser precision.

No shyte. He straightens rows of magazines on a coffee table with laser precision.

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

Bottom line, he gets it done!!! It's called organization. You may like living your life in caos and lying in the mud with pigs but, the rest of us don't!!!! Try it some time, you may get somewhere in life... :idea?? Have one!!!!
    Paying attention is free. It's the lack of attention that will get you in trouble everytime!!!

gotta love his monologues. according to legend he french kissed the blarney stone.

pumped up to go out and fight crime
    In the middle of a monologue, I just drove off. Looked in the rearview & he was still talking. 8)

Joke

Yeah a straight shooter, but you need to get the traffic units on your squad to patrol their zones. Not to sit and run radar on 41 all night long!

Re: Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic101
    Yeah a straight shooter, but you need to get the traffic units on your squad to patrol their zones. Not to sit and run radar on 41 all night long!
    At least they are doing something instead of milking calls and attaching to others just to avoid getting a call.....

Quote Originally Posted by monomania
    gotta love his monologues. according to legend he french kissed the blarney stone.
    You are right.. He is a legend... He is lucky to be alive.. If you had gone through what he has gone through then maybe you can talk... When you get to where he has been.... Then you can say something!!!!!
    He has more TIME IN at roll call then most of you idiots have on the street... He has earned the right to talk and give his MONOLOGUES... live it and respect it!!!!!

You are right.. He is a legend... He is lucky to be alive.. If you had gone through what he has gone through then maybe you can talk... When you get to where he has been.... Then you can say something!!!!!
    He has more TIME IN at roll call then most of you idiots have on the street... He has earned the right to talk and give his MONOLOGUES... live it and respect it!!!!!
    a bit long-winded but good point, bob.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast