To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We will catch you...Catch you lying on the ground crying like a girl becasue you S4'd...or at your funeral. Either way, your driving will catch up with you, and then we will. Please drive safely

First off I will not WRECK or Signal 4 as you loser P.O.S. puts it, so I guess I won't be lying on the ground and there is nothing wrong with crying, I cry every time I see one of your patrol cars sitting running radar and I pull the front wheel and rip off at triple digit while you sit scratching your balls and wishing for doughnuts or hair or smaller ab's so your belly dont lop over your belts............

You are PATHETIC...............

PS... look at some of my vid's on YouTube just search under my name GhostRider

Hey GhostRider1 . . . I hope you don't have to sneeze or fart at those speeds. And God forbid if a pebble falls off one of those trucks you're flying by and hits your ass - that'll F-Up your day. Just remember, in case of a tie - you lose! Saw "your" video. You must be so proud that you outran that European police station wagon with the suped up 4-cylinder. I really don't believe for one minute that that is you in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtSniffer
    Hey GhostRider1 . . . I hope you don't have to sneeze or fart at those speeds. And God forbid if a pebble falls off one of those trucks you're flying by and hits your ass - that'll F-Up your day. Just remember, in case of a tie - you lose! Saw "your" video. You must be so proud that you outran that European police station wagon with the suped up 4-cylinder. I really don't believe for one minute that that is you in that video.
    I get hit all the time by stuff, so far it has not F'ed my day up much, and my bike is not suped up it does just fine from the factory, I really dont need much to rip by your fat doughnut eatin ass in a Crown Vic, the other day a FHP Charger tried me and I dusted his ass so bad he just gave up in less than a mile, PLUS it is against the rules for you shit head cops to chase me unless I have committed a serious crime, so if you do chase me and you get caught or cause a wreck you will LOSE YOU JOB...........hahahahahahah

Oh, and that guy in Europe is NOT ME, matter of fact he is DEAD now from hitting a car at about 190 that slowed down suddenly, I am GHOSTRIDER 1 and I ride Miami-Dade just look at my vid's on the tube................. I know you are stupid but if you really try you can find them............hahahahahahaha

I love the Key's all those bridges, and water to look at.............. last time I was there I hit over 200 off the hump of the seven mile bridge going to Key West, even passed one of your lazy ass cars so fast the guy almost had a wreck,.........

I AM THE GHOSTRIDER, and you can't do SHIT about it.

Lightbulb Re: To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket

GR ia a COP! Just thought I would tell everyone that...... :cry: :cop: If you do the things you do to Cops, your number will be up soon enough. You might not get caught be the FUZZ but your going to end up dead one day... I hope that does not happen to you, but if you do ride the way your stating it will happen.... You must be very proud of yourself, your parents also must be extremly proud of you.... You be safe C*&KRIDER, I'm sorry, GHOSTRIDER..... We love you ..... Keep up the good work.... :cop:

Bahahahahahahahahahah , yeah right.

GhostRider1, excuse me, you need to be more specific when requesting people search for things on YouTube. By the way, when I mentioned a suped up 4-cylinder, I was talking about the Europen police station wagon. Going that fast, how can you even see the water from the bridges to admire it? And the ones that think they are invincible are usually the ones to fall hardest! Best of luck there, Ace!

Hey no prob here, I will try and figure out a way to post the link directly, the Duc is pretty fast from the factory, I have done some bolt ons like Furry exaust and re-chipped it, some CF parts but overall it is pretty quick right out of the box, I ride the SuperBike Mono Pee which has been a world leader in speed and handling in it's class for many years.

Not to bash the Ricer crowd because they make some decent bikes but they just dont sound the same or handle the same, as to the water I see it all the time :evil:

Hey there bud, I just wat to ask you a favor. Can you have something on you that says ghostrider1? Because I want to hear how they had to scrub US1 to remove your scraps. That would be awesome! Thanks Buddy! :wink:

Just got back from another " quick " trip to CayoWaste-o, got to say saw a bunch of you bozo's on US1 again, only one paid me attention as I went by (but only for a second....lol) picked up my stuff, had a beer at the Top then headed back North late last night......

Uhhh anyway back to your request, I wear it everytime I ride, on the back of my helmet you cant miss it if you get close......
    which is kinda hard for you dudes. :evil:

GR sure sounds like someone I already know. Former Sect. 6, used to talk about the same detail on his bike. The initials GS are ringing a bell here. He is very disgruntled with this Department, so that explains all the hatred he has down here. So, what's up GS?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast