To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: sense of entitlement

Quote Originally Posted by lawman01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 64
    While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions.
    I guess you are I.A. you write so proper but I bet you've flashed your badge more than a few times in your career to get out of a ticket... I hope all you guys down there get the same courtesy you give to cops who go to the keys to have a good time with their family. by the way, the word is already out about you guys. luck

ISN'T THERE ENOUGH SCUM BAGS TO WRITE, YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS IF YOU WRITE A COP. WHERE I WORK IF THE PERSON HAS A LEGIT JOB THEY GO FREE. JUST DO 10-50'S IF THEY DON'T SHOOT OR BAIL YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD ONE YET

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE....YOU BUST ON THIS GUY THAT WROTE ANOTHER COP A TICKET AND THEN BUST ON THE GUY NAMED ERIK FOR GIVING THE STATE TROOPER A HARD TIME.... I THOUGHT THAT COPS STICK TOGETHER.... I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO GET BACK TO THE WAY COPS ACTED WHEN I WAS A KID... STICK TOGETHER AND PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO HELPING EACH OTHER AND COVERING YOUR FELLOW EMPLOYEES BACK.

WHERE I WORK... IF TWO EMPLOYEES HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EACH OTHER THEY TALK ABOUT IT LIKE MEN. WE DON'T GO BEHIND EACH OTHERS BACKS AND TRASH TALK.... WE LEAVE THAT FOR OLD WOMAN AT THE BEAUTY SHOP...

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR THE HARD JOB YOU DO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county
    Unreal...Monroe County Sheriffs Office is like every other agency...some cops just don't understand the brotherhood. Like I told the last cop who stroked me(while on the job) Iam going to sign this ticket and in an hour when I drive back by here if your getting your A@# kicked on the side of the road....Iam still going to stop and risk my life to help save yours....because that is the brotherhood. I WILL NEVER STROKE A COP!!!

Let me get this clear, you got stroked in monroe county & you work for monroe county? Is that what your trying to say. Why don't you post the agency that wrote you the citation so the smoke clears.

to clear the air

I work in Monroe County. I was stroked by a Trooper in North Florida.

Post Re:

Quote Originally Posted by 10-94
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county
    remember that when your pinned down under some drunk mma fighter you had that tude with and we drive by and wave instead on back u up ok fuc* face
    I really hope your not a cop and if you are I feel bad the guys you work with. Because I have gotten stroked plenty of times even after showing the badge and if I drove by and saw that same cop an hour later and he/she was getting their ass's handed to them I would still whether on or off duty, would not even think twice about backing them up. If thats you thinking you should really find a new profession!!!!

Re: To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket

Hey, I’m all about professional courtesy. I’ve never written a cop. And granted, LEOs are a bit more experienced behind the wheel at higher speeds than John Q. Public. But just remember how many drunk idiots decide to drive instead of take a taxi (and we all know how that never happens down here in Monroe County) or walk across US1 wearing all black after several hours in one of our many fine drinking establishments. I know that the drive down here is slow with little opportunity to pass, and you want to get where you’re going. But to go to another jurisdiction and automatically expect to be let off with a warning is disrespectful to the officers that work that jurisdiction. If I was caught committing a traffic violation in another jurisdiction, I would ask for professional courtesy. If the officer that stopped me deemed it appropriate to cite me, then that’s his discretion, and I gotta wear the ticket. Do I agree that cops should cite cops? NO! And most deputies I work with feel the same, but again, that’s their discretion. Either way, I’d stop to back any LEO up, whether they wrote me or not. Just remember no good deed goes unpunished.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You really are a f***ing moron, you have no idea what you are talking about.

traveling south of the mainland,,,,,,,,,,hahahahahah I drive down US1 all the time and speed my ass off, aint none of you po-hoes gonna catch me either, keep your eyes open for me if you want to, I ride a red Duc super with a red/silver helmet and red rocket leathers..............

We will catch you...Catch you lying on the ground crying like a girl becasue you S4'd...or at your funeral. Either way, your driving will catch up with you, and then we will. Please drive safely

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast