To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket

This guy is definately a cop...or used to be a cop. Just stirring the pot.

Well it is apparent that this GR person has not passed me yet. I don't like and most of the time will not write another officer but if this guy is bragging about not getting stopped or no one can catch him then, all i can say is this GR fly pass me driving stupid like you do and let's see if you get stopped. You know there is only one way in and one way out. You can't outrun a radio and i will pen whip your ass with all kinds of tickets just to show you are not the shiznit of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well it is apparent that this GR person has not passed me yet. I don't like and most of the time will not write another officer but if this guy is bragging about not getting stopped or no one can catch him then, all i can say is this GR fly pass me driving stupid like you do and let's see if you get stopped. You know there is only one way in and one way out. You can't outrun a radio and i will pen whip your ass with all kinds of tickets just to show you are not the shiznit of anything.
    GR.........u will get what’s coming to you. I have ridden bikes and even done testing with Yamaha (R1). I know how to ride and I guess u do too. With that said, u and I both know traveling over 100 mph, u cannot see tire debris in the roadway on dark roads. About 2 months ago, someone put chairs in the roadway at the 97mm southbound. If you hit that stuff at the speeds you claim you are going, well, u know what will happen. But please do me one favor. Next time you cruise around the keys, stop by the DMV at the 101mm and have the "organ donor" stamp added to your DL. Thanks and I’ll catch u later. (pun intended)

Uhhhh dude, what part of you can't stop what you can't catch or find don't U understand.......until you get something that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds and 0-185 in under 15 seconds you are gonna have a REAL problem, and as to your p.o.s. radios they have'nt seemed to work so far....now if you look real hard you might see my bike parked someplace but that will be about the closest you will ever get.....................

I know, pray for a doughnut maybe you will get one for christmas this year, or better yet ask your ole buddy Rik for some decent M/C's instead of those junkers you have now, hell not even your trashed out helo can run with me........

I am GHOSTRIDER................................

GR.........u will get what’s coming to you. I have ridden bikes and even done testing with Yamaha (R1). I know how to ride and I guess u do too. With that said, u and I both know traveling over 100 mph, u cannot see tire debris in the roadway on dark roads. About 2 months ago, someone put chairs in the roadway at the 97mm southbound. If you hit that stuff at the speeds you claim you are going, well, u know what will happen. But please do me one favor. Next time you cruise around the keys, stop by the DMV at the 101mm and have the "organ donor" stamp added to your DL. Thanks and I’ll catch u later. (pun intended)

Hey Guest dude, I don't CLAIM anything, if I say it then I DO IT.........if you have ridden the Duc then you know why they dominate the EU circuits every year, yeah your Ricerha is a decent bike but heavy and sounds like a pissed off wasp, not the way our Furrys sing that Italian love song above 7.5K

As to donating organs , well the only organ donating I do involves opening my fly and donating some seed............

Remember " eat more doughnuts " (pun intended) even if you have to leave the Key's to find a shop to buy them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234