To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This person must be a rookie to write another officer a ticket. What comes around goes around.

MIAMI PD,

Don't cry...............I heard your motorman (LUIS MOLINA) wrote another local city motorman a ticket, so, dont Cry?

The day Miami flicks the chip off of their shoulder, the whole State will change their view about Dade County Cops!

Oh, and about writing Monroe Cops tickets, let me tell you this, we drive down to the Keys more than they drive through the City of Miami, so don't worry bout seeing them driving around in your sector?????

Imagine that!

You Miami guys are all at each others throats. It's amusing to see how much you guys hate each other, rat on each other and desire the worst for each other!

Miami COPS, GROW-UP!!!!!!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Writes Cops TOO!
    MIAMI PD,

Don't cry...............I heard your motorman (LUIS MOLINA) wrote another local city motorman a ticket, so, dont Cry?

The day Miami flicks the chip off of their shoulder, the whole State will change their view about Dade County Cops!

Oh, and about writing Monroe Cops tickets, let me tell you this, we drive down to the Keys more than they drive through the City of Miami, so don't worry bout seeing them driving around in your sector?????

Imagine that!

You Miami guys are all at each others throats. It's amusing to see how much you guys hate each other, rat on each other and desire the worst for each other!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.
    Dont forget brown clown!!!!

UPS is proud of there uniforms too...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Writes Cops TOO!
    MIAMI PD,

Imagine that!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.
    Dont forget brown clown!!!!

UPS is proud of there uniforms too...

Learn to spell Jack*ss, I understand that this may be one of your many faults, but please, respond to this post only if you can spell correctly.

Dade County Motorman

In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county

sense of entitlement

While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions.

"In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k"-Quote.

I disagree with this statement. During my time 10-8 in the Keys I never wrote a cop.......stopped plenty. I will say that these situations are sensitive and should be handled on a case by case basis. There are probably some off-duty leo's that need a ticket , I just haven't ran into any of them... :wink: . BE SAFE guys.

Re: sense of entitlement

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 64
    While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions.
    I guess you are I.A. you write so proper but I bet you've flashed your badge more than a few times in your career to get out of a ticket... I hope all you guys down there get the same courtesy you give to cops who go to the keys to have a good time with their family. by the way, the word is already out about you guys. luck

Just pay the ticket and stop wining you loser..........

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county
    remember that when your pinned down under some drunk mma fighter you had that tude with and we drive by and wave instead on back u up ok fuc* face

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast