States 2008 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: States 2008

OUR STATS????? do u not recall Pines getting 1st thru 3rd in ummm lets seee EVERY scenario....hence STATE CHAMPS

HIALEAH!

OUR STATS????? do u not recall Pines getting 1st thru 3rd in ummm lets see EVERY scenario....hence STATE CHAMPS
    I do I do!!!! I even remember the year before 2nd place overall (state runner-ups) That's what stats look like and to my 589-er WE LOVE YOU!!!! Wonder what rumors will be made about 'us' this year. CANT WAIT!

Delegates meeting

wow

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quoted Post Removed By Mod 43
    If you wanted to run, i really wish that you would have stepped forward in April when you knew that the candidate forms were due. I don't know what qualms you all have against me, but I have only done the things you all have wanted from me. Please do me a favor and say something to our faces if you have anything against either Kelly or I. The things that are said on here are hurtful and mean, and neither of us have done anything to fuel your hatefulness.

Quoted Post Removed by Mod 43
    What can I even say to this. If you all knew what kind of people Kelly and I are, you wouldn't say any thing like this. There is nothing happening between Kelly and I, we have known each other for 5 years, and have been friends ever since. Kelly has a boyfriend for 9 months now, and I just recently ended a long term relationship because I'm moving for college. Please don't start gossip on here, it's only childish. I have never said anything about anyone in the association, on the boards or real life. I am the most respectful person that you will meet, and I wish that you would treat me with the same respect that I treat you
    Brianna Plante, Ormond Beach Police Explorer.

let's have a tea party!!!

Ok, in all honesty, I seriously think that all of you are being cowards. If you have something to say about anyone in our post, please come and say it to us face to face. I promise that we will be able to handle what you have to say, if you are willing to come and say it. And I'm sure we'll be able to work out any grudges between people, and that we will be able to deal with this in a way as to not disrespect to our fellow explorers. So if you really have an issue with anyone at all, please come and talk to us. I think that would be the most honorable thing for any of us to do. I am not trying to be rude, but if I do come off that way, come and tell me. To contact me, my room number is 125, you can give me a call or knock on the door....
    Or if you would like to talk to Bri or Kelly their room number is 102.

Sincerely,
    Stephanie Lowe of Ormond Beach post 430

Quoted Post deleted by Mod 43
    Why can't everyone just get along? Why can't we all just hug each other? Gosh. And i don't understand... if this was even true, how does that effect anything? I don't get it??

I have something to say about you guys..... Maria is HOTTTTT.. Good Night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12